- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Located in the scenic Edgewater area
- RTA service available
- Off street parking
- Beautiful balcony views, New Windows
- Minutes to Downtown, Edgewater Park
- Minutes to lakefront parks/shopping/fine dining
- High Speed Internet
- $250 Security Deposit
- 24 months lease terms
- Intercom entrance with video monitoring
- Corporate Furnished Suites-Short Term
- Call for details. Cats Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Say you found us on Apartment Guide and save $100 off your first month's rent.
Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or online incentive.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Clifton Park & Clifton House Apartments
Our unique suites ensure a comfort level that you can afford! We are located in the scenic Clifton Boulevard and Edgewater area overlooking the lake front and skyline of downtown Cleveland. We are just a few minute commute to Downtown and Independence. Choose from spacious floorplans or a suite with a balcony. We are centrally located from every convenience so call today for your personal tour. *Minimum, one occupant must be at least 21 years of age or older.
Variable. Minimum, one occupant must be at least 21 years of age or older.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Clifton Park & Clifton House Apartments
I LOVE the location. Having easy access to downtown and close to 90 is great. I also
love my balcony. I don't understand residents who don't utilize the balcony. Having
underground parking is a plus. The maintenance of the building is outstanding.
I like living at Clifton Park. It is clean and safe band pleasant. Repairs are made quickly.
* Every year rent has increased-why not offer discount for long time, good tenants? * Long delays in getting some maintenance work done-like new blinds, fixing windows, sealing vents around AC or windows (was so cold this winter had to put up plastic around inside of windows and balcony door)* Only 2 visitor parking spaces and both are used by tenants* Inspections occur twice a year- so whay don't they fix what needs repair? *Haven't had apt painted in 12 yrs I've been there.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From downtown, take Route 2 to Clifton Blvd. and we are on the right.
Professionally managed by Capital Properties Management Ltd.