- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
From I-90 or I-77 exit E. 9th St., follow to the right then continue north to St. Clair, then turn left and proceed to W. 9th. We are on the northwest corner of W. 9th & St. Clair.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Call for PolicyWeight and Breed Restrictions
- Unique 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floorplans
- In-suite washer and dryer hook-ups
- Penthouse suite with decks
- Two Level, State-of-the Art 24 Hr Fitness Center
- Concierge service
- Three award winning atriums
- High-speed Internet access
- Suites with additional light from atrium views
- Dramatic river, skyline and city views
- Skylights in some units
- Hair salon Mandalfino
- Cable ready
- Individually controlled air and heat
- Modern ceramic tiled kitchens
- Self cleaning, electric oven
- Frost-free refrigerator with icemaker
- Spacious oversized closets
- Resident controlled building access
- Two and three-story town houses
- Penthouse suites with private roof-top decks
- Impressive river and city views
- Newly opened gourmet grocery store and coffee shop
- Evening Courtesy Officer on duty 7 nights a week
- After-hours, on-site maintenance services
- Award-winning atrium available for private events
- On-site dry cleaning
- On-site high end dining -Brazilian and Mexican
With 247 unique, loft-style suites ranging from 630 to 2000 square feet, Bridgeview offers distinct, high-end accommodations situated in the heart of the Warehouse District. High ceilings, exposed brick detailing, original warehouse beams, skylights and some of the city's most impressive views are just a few of the amenities that distinguish Bridgeview from the rest. Bridgeview also features heated indoor parking, a comprehensive, 24-hour fitness center, laundry facilities and a roof-top deck.
Check Availability or call: (216) 920-6571 (888) 686-4167 (216) 592-8769
Located in Cleveland, this community has a population of 19,229
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
- $ 28,404
- $ 43,279
|Other:||Closed during all Browns Home Games|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 04:00 PM|
Professionally managed by Landmark Management, LCC.
Check Availability or call:(216) 920-6571 (888) 686-4167 (216) 592-8769
Overall Rating(70 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
42 Reviews for Bridgeview Apartments
My wife and I have lived here for 3 years and there's a reason we haven't moved. Great staff, excellent location, and a unique living space. The amenities are great and everything added together made us feel like it was more than just another apartment. I highly recommend living here.
I love the character that each unit has at Bridgeview; it is definitely not a cookie-cutter apartment. Management is always friendly and available when needed. The maintenance crew is always polite and I get the sense that they truly like their job and take pride in it. The front desk personnel (both day time and security) is friendly and very personable. By far, the best apartment complex I've ever lived in.
clean & safe
Nice location, beautiful building, good service.
Bridgeview is a great place to live! All of the staff including management, maintenance, and security is friendly and quick to address any issues. The only two complaints we've had over the past 5 years is the quality of the carpet when we moved in, however maintenance has done several cleanings- and the paper thin walls. Other than that, we really appreciate all of the renovations they have done to the lobby, work out room, and hallways!
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.