Check Availability(216) 920-6571(888) 686-4167(216) 592-8769
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Weight and Breed Restrictions Call for Policy
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Unique 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floorplans
- In-suite washer and dryer hook-ups
- Penthouse suite with decks
- 3-Level, 24 Hr Fitness Center w/ Yoga Studio
- Concierge service
- Three award winning atriums
- High-speed Internet access
- Suites with additional light from atrium views
- Dramatic river, skyline and city views
- Skylights in some units
- Hair salon Mandalfino
- Cable ready
- Individually controlled air and heat
- Modern ceramic tiled kitchens
- Self cleaning, electric oven
- Frost-free refrigerator with icemaker
- Spacious oversized closets
- Resident controlled building access
- Two and three-story town houses
- Penthouse suites with private roof-top decks
- Impressive river and city views
- Newly opened gourmet grocery store and coffee shop
- Evening Courtesy Officer on duty 7 nights a week
- After-hours, on-site maintenance services
- Award-winning atrium available for private events
- On-site dry cleaning
- On-site high end dining -Brazilian and Mexican
Ratings & Reviews
42 Reviews for Bridgeview Apartments
My wife and I have lived here for 3 years and there's a reason we haven't moved. Great staff, excellent location, and a unique living space. The amenities are great and everything added together made us feel like it was more than just another apartment. I highly recommend living here.
I love the character that each unit has at Bridgeview; it is definitely not a cookie-cutter apartment. Management is always friendly and available when needed. The maintenance crew is always polite and I get the sense that they truly like their job and take pride in it. The front desk personnel (both day time and security) is friendly and very personable. By far, the best apartment complex I've ever lived in.
clean & safe
Nice location, beautiful building, good service.
Bridgeview is a great place to live! All of the staff including management, maintenance, and security is friendly and quick to address any issues. The only two complaints we've had over the past 5 years is the quality of the carpet when we moved in, however maintenance has done several cleanings- and the paper thin walls. Other than that, we really appreciate all of the renovations they have done to the lobby, work out room, and hallways!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-90 or I-77 exit E. 9th St., follow to the right then continue north to St. Clair, then turn left and proceed to W. 9th. We are on the northwest corner of W. 9th & St. Clair.