- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Covered parking included
- Air conditioning
- Mini-blinds included
- Ceiling fans
- Large eat-in kitchens
- Stark Park access on property with fishing pond
- Individual climate control
- Laundry in each building
- On-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Small dog and cat friendly; no pet deposit
- Tennis courts
- Conveniently located to I-77
- Two miles to Belden Village Mall and Restaurants
- Secluded, quiet property
- Wooded surroundings with walking trails
- Picnic area with grills
- Spacious closets
- Positioned on 30 acres with spacious lawns
- Student, Military, and Senior Discounts
- "Preferred Employer" Discounts
- Deposit: 0Small dogs & cats. No pet deposit required. $25 a month per pet. Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 30Only 30 lbs and under are allowed Weight Restriction
- Deposit: 0Restrictions apply Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 0Restrictions apply Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Lake Cable Village Apartments
PLENTY OF ROOM TO ROAM - INSIDE AND OUT. Our community of apartment homes is situated on more than 30 acres of land, surrounding you with spacious lawns and beautiful scenery. Living at Lake Cable Village is so peaceful, you would never guess that it is only moments from the fine shopping and dining of Belden Village Mall, and recreation at the golf course.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Pet Policy: 30 Pound Weight Limit.Breed Restrictions: Weight Restrictions.
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Lake Cable Village Apartments
I'm very pleased with my apartment. I was blessed to be able to move into an apartment that was newly renovated and I was the first tenant in that apartment. I think it's really quite and the outside of the complex is decent. If I had a complaint it would be the shoveling and deicing of the snow during the winter. That made me very upset. It was impossible to walk from your car to your building without brasing yourself from falling or falling. I hope next winter is better!
If there is a small park which consists of swings, seesaws, slides where childrens can play it it would been an excellent place to live
Ive had some neighbor issues in the past but everything is good besides that.
Clean. Nice. Affordable.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-77 to Everhard Road exit. Go west on Everhard to Fulton. Turn right on Fulton, then left on South Boulevard. Follow signs to leasing office.