Check Availability(330) 267-2589(866) 641-3630(330) 460-4850
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 50$400 non-refundable pet fee; $25 per month per pet; Max 2 pets per suite. Breed restrictions apply. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor swimming pool with sundeck
- Fitness Center Opening July 2016
- Clubhouse/Leasing Center Opening July 2016
- Community Room Opening July, 2016
- Central Mail Facility Opening July 2016
- Dine-in kitchen with window
- Abundant closet space
- Central heat/air
- Intercom access entry
- Pets welcome-Dogs and Cats
- Garages available
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Picnic Area with Grills
- Satellite TV Optional
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Clearbrooke Apartments
They take very good care of the apartments and are always ready to help the residents.
The staff are one of the best we have had. The people who live in the apartment complex are very friendly. You can have a pet. The grounds are very nice.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-71 to Brunswick, Route 303 exit; West on 303 to second intersection; Clearbrooke Drive is on your left.