- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Transfer to another Cortland community with no ...
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee - no ...
- Relaxing Resort Style Pool with Sundeck
- Attached and Detached Garages
- Outdoor pavillion with outdoor/indoor fireplace
- Beautiful Waterscapes and Landscaping
- Elevate by Cortland Onsite Complimentary ...
- Bark Park
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We are pet friendly. Breed restrictions may apply. Please contact our community for a detailed pet policy. We are pet friendly. Residents may have up to 2 pets. There is a $275 non-refundable pet fee per pet and the pet rent is $35 per pet. Please call for pet policy and breed restriction details. 100lb weight limit per pet. Pets Accepted
Jefferson Chase Apartments in Blacklick, OH is a pet-friendly community with one, two, three bedroom apartments and town homes for rent at 860 Jefferson Chase Way. Amenities include newly upgraded interiors, large closets, full-size washer / dryer connections, and 24-hour maintenance. The Jefferson Chase community has available attached / detached garages, bark park, and a pool with sundeck.<br/><br/>Please call for an appointment today.
3-Month, 6-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for Jefferson Chase
We were looking for a temporary place to move while looking for a Condo. We knew about Jefferson Chase because we had lived near here previously but at that time it was not the best place to live. We had noticed the changes that were taking place here so we decided to check it out. Boy were we surprised. It was like a complete make over. Between night and day. What a great asset to the community. You should be proud of what you have accomplished. Job well done.
The Community Manager Corbin is awesome. He is one of the reasons the community will be great. He's very thoughtful and understanding.
This. Place. Is. Awesomeeeeeee.
This is my second apartment complex in the past 6 years. Been a resident less than a year. Noticed no drop off in quality with the fall management change. Parking is hard to come by at times.
I have lived in several apartment complexes around Columbus. This has by far been my best living experience. It is a nice and quiet neighborhood and I feel safe here. The layout is great, inside and out.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-270 to Broad Street. Go east to Waggoner Road and turn left. Follow Waggoner for approximately 3/4 mile, passover railroad crossing, and we are on the right.