- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Online Payments Available
- Relax and Refresh In The Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Picnic Areas Throughout The Property
- Wooded Surroundings
- Located In The Excellent Batavia School District
- Two Playgrounds
- Vibrant Landscaping With Bike Racks Added
- We Are A Pet Friendly Community
- Largest Floor Plans On The Market!
- Washer and Dryer INCLUDED IN RENT!
- Private Home Entrance
- Cable Ready
- Gallery Style Kitchen
- Ample Countertop and Cabinet Space
- Electric Kitchen Appliances
- Dishwasher Included
- Large Oversized Closet(s)
- Central Forced Air-Conditioning
- Deposit: 300Olive Branch Is A Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome! - Limit of 2 pets per home. - Pet Deposit: $300 per pet due at time of move-in - Pet Rent: $35 per month (per pet) Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please Call for more details. Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 300Olive Branch Is A Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome! - Limit of 2 pets per home. - Pet Deposit: $300 per pet due at time of move-in - Pet Rent: $35 per month (per pet) Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please Call for more details. Dogs Allowed
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
WINTER MOVE-IN SPECIAL: Move-in to a 3BR Townhome at Olive Branch before December 31st and PAY NO RENT until January 2017! *Some income & other restrictions may apply. Please call for more details. Offer expires:12/31/16.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Olive Branch Townhomes
Olive Branch Townhomes is nestled in a park-like setting with open green spaces, mature shade trees and a bark-covered playground. Spend your days off in the community clubhouse, where you can catch up on some work or just lounge around reading your favorite book. Work cardio with the treadmills, ellipticals and stationary bikes in the fitness center, then unwind inside your three-bedroom home. Neutral-colored, wall-to-wall carpeting covers your living spaces, while beautiful wood cabinetry adds a stylish touch to your kitchen and bathrooms. Each unit promotes efficiency with a fully-appointed kitchen, full-size washer and dryer and ample closet space. Pets are also welcome at Olive Branch Townhomes.
VOUCHER HOLDERS WELCOME - PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS & PRICING!
*Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Olive Branch participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply. Credit, rental, and criminal background checks conducted on all applicants.
Lease Terms are 12 Months (1yr)
Pet Policy: Olive Branch Is A Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome!
- Limit of 2 pets per home.
- Pet Deposit: $300 per pet due at time of move-in
- Pet Rent: $35 per month (per pet)
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please Call for more details.
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Olive Branch Townhomes participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 occupant: $30,000
- 2 occupants: $34,260
- 3 occupants: $38,520
- 4 occupants: $42,780
- 5 occupants: $46,260
- 6 occupants: $49,680
To maintain the integrity of the community, credit , criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
Please Call for Directions.
For over 40 years, Dominium has been committed to superior resident satisfaction by providing exceptional rental choices and sound management of apartments and townhomes. Dominium is the second largest owner of affordable housing in the United States and owns or manages over 25,000 units in 23 states. Come home to an affordable, luxury or senior Dominium apartment or townhome community today and learn how What We Do Hits HOME.