Map & Directions
Please Call for Directions.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Range
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Dogs AllowedDeposit: 200We are a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome! - Limit of 2 pets per home. - Pet Deposit: $200 per pet due at time of move-in - Pet Rent: $35 per month (per pet) Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please Call for more details.
- Cats AllowedDeposit: 200We are a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome! - Limit of 2 pets per home. - Pet Deposit: $200 per pet due at time of move-in - Pet Rent: $35 per month (per pet) Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please Call for more details.
- Online Payments Available
- Vibrant landscaping with bike racks
- Picnic areas throughout the property
- Excellent schools in Batavia School District
- Two Playgrounds
- Private Home Entrance
- Largest floorplans in the market!
- Wooded Surroundings
- Cable Ready
Olive Branch Townhomes39.085700,-84.222900100 Stonelick Woods Drive, Batavia, Ohio 45103Olive Branch Townhomes
A Place You Can Call Home - Welcome to Olive Branch Townhomes!
Community Improvements Have Arrived!
*VOUCHER HOLDERS WELCOME - please call for pricing!
Olive Branch Townhomes is nestled in a park-like setting with open green spaces, mature shade trees and a bark-covered playground. Spend your days off in the community clubhouse, where you can check your inbox with the complimentary WiFi or watch a movie on the flat screen television. Work on cardio with the treadmills, ellipticals and stationary bikes in the fitness center, then unwind inside your three-bedroom home. Neutral-colored, wall-to-wall carpeting covers your living spaces, while ceramic tile adds a stylish touch to your kitchen and bathroom. Each unit promotes efficiency with a fully-appointed kitchen, full-size washer and dryer and ample closet space. Pets are also welcome at Olive Branch Townhomes.
*Comfortable living does not have to be high dollar. Olive Branch participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits apply. Credit, rental, and criminal background checks conducted on all applicants.
|Sunday:||By Appointment Only|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
Lease Terms are 12 Months
Pet Policy: We are a Pet Friendly Community! Dogs & Cats Welcome!
- Limit of 2 pets per home.
- 100lbs Weight Limit.
- Pet Deposit: $200 per pet due at time of move-in
- Pet Rent: $35 per month (per pet)
Some breed and other restrictions may apply. Please Call for more details.
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc. Third party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Olive Branch Townhomes participates in an affordable housing program. Total household income must be under the following limits based on household size:
- 1 occupant: $30,000
- 2 occupants: $34,260
- 3 occupants: $38,520
- 4 occupants: $42,780
- 5 occupants: $46,260
- 6 occupants: $49,680
To maintain the integrity of the community, credit , criminal and rental background checks are conducted on all applicants.
* Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit.
Experience the Dominium Difference. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Dominium is one of the largest privately held multi-housing companies in the Midwest. It now owns or manages more than 18,000 housing units in the US. In the past year, Dominium has also built, bought or renovated more than 2,600 units of housing across the country.
Affordable Housing Qualifications
To qualify, your income must be equal to or below those in the chart based on number of persons living in the apartment.