- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Peaceful, Serene Setting
- Unique Features to Meet all Lifestyles
- Professional, Courteous, On Site Management Team
- Spanish Speaking Staff Available with Appointment
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Preferred Employer Program
- Walking Distance to Shopping/Fine Dining/Grocery
- Pets Welcome up to 70 lbs/Breed Restrictions Apply
- Spacious Floorplans
- Personal Intrusion Alarms
- Gourmet Kitchens with Modern Appliances
- Granite Countertops (Yes, Real Granite!)
- Brushed Nickel Enhancements
- Soothing Garden Tubs
- Ceiling Fans in All Bedrooms
- Oversized Closets (and Extra Closets too!)
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Sunrooms, Patios, and Balconies Featured
- Cathedral Ceilings Available in Select Homes
- Mail Center in Each Building
- Garages Available to Meet Your Needs
- Modern and Relaxing Clubhouse
- Sparkling Beach Entry/Salt Water Pool
- Screened in Cabana Room
- Outdoor Living Area with Gas Grills
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Easily Accessible Buisness Center
- Weight restriction: 35 Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 70One pet- $350 pet fee. $175 additional for 2 pets-Pet rent: 15/month Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Receive Your First FULL Month Rent FREE When You Sign a 13+ Month Lease!
Call our office today for more details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
We have beautiful homes that are ready for move in! Wallburg Landing is the first upscale apartment community in the up and coming Wallburg area, located only minutes from Winston-Salem, Kernersville, High Point, and Greensboro. We offer all of the extras that you would expect in an upscale apartment community! Our spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes were very carefully designed by the award winning team of Keystone Homes. Reserve your new home TODAY!
3-24 Month Leases Available
Ratings & Reviews
42 Reviews for Wallburg Landing
We have lived here at Wallburg Landing since 2011 and have no plans of leaving. The staff treats us as family. They are so friendly and helpful. The apartment is awesome! All the rooms are huge, even the closets!. The wood and carpet is of good quality and the granite makes it look luxurious. It is truly a great experience. We are on 1st floor and do not have a problem at all with noise upstairs or outside. They keep the outside very clean. All of the amenities are exceptional.
Facilities are clean and grounds are well kept. Apartments have lots of extra storage, and have up-to-date appliances and fixtures. Staff members are quick to respond to concerns and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Location is great, rent amount is fair, employee are cordial and helpful.
Love the location, the swimming pool with the beautiful beach loungers, the screened patio area, the fitness room with the TV/game room for the kids, the outdoor grill, and the doggie park! Love the night lighting that welcomes me home!!! My appartment is SO comfortable, I feel like I at a 5 star hotel'
Great on site team.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-40 to Exit 193, (Highway 109 South.) Travel approximately 4 miles and make a right onto Wallburg Landing Street just before the Gumtree Road Intersection.