- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- BRAND NEW Luxury Style Homes!!!
- Premiere Winston Salem Location!
- Private Patios & Balconies
- Practical Floor Plans for Modern Living
- HUGE Walk-in Closets
- Gorgeous Kitchens with All Black Appliances
- Personal Intrusion Alarms in Every Unit!
- Exterior Storage with Every Patio/ Balcony
- Ceiling Fans in Every Master Bedroom
- Resort-Style Swimming with Expanded Sundeck
- Grand Movie Theatre boasts Stadium Seating for 21
- Movie Theatre features HD Projector, Blu-Ray, SS
- 24/7 Fitness Studio featuring Personal Training!
- Ultra Private Terrace Level Homes Available!
- Outstanding Resident Service & Functions
- Pets Friendly $250 one time fee (NO PET RENT!)
- Disability/ Wheelchair Access
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance
- 24/7 Courtesy Officer Program
- Fast & Easy Access to I-40 Downtown, WFBMC, Shops
- Grilling Area with Ample Seating for Outdoor Fun!
- Gated Pet Park!
- Weight restriction: 100Deposit: 250(no aggressive breeds) Pets Accepted
Brand New in Winston Salem.....Be the first to live in your new apartment home! Stafford Place is Winston Salem's newest community! Located off Peter's Creek Parkway. Don't miss out! Lease while they last!!
3-23 month lease terms!
Ratings & Reviews
39 Reviews for Stafford Place
I really appreciate the office staff. They are always very friendly and humble. They take the time to listen to you and your requests to make sure that any issue can be resolved in the best possible way. They make it an effort to satisfy their clients.
As far as major issues go, I've had none. Quiet community. Any minor issues have been takin care of very quickly. I live in a brand new building, so obviously there's been a few minor kinks to work out, but overall I'm very satisfied.
Stafford place is a very nice place to live. It's a quiet & peaceful community. The staff is friendly & any requests made, are handled quickly & efficiently.
The apartment itself is beautiful, has a great open floor and was built very nicely! The community is amazing, it such a safe, very well lit complex, and all the staff we have come in to contact with have been excellent; from the office managers to the maintenance crew.
Wonderful place and well maintained.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
NOW OPEN! Take I40, head south on Peters Creek Parkway (NC-150 West). Turn right on Stafford Village Blvd. We are located just past the Walmart Shopping Center.
Professionally managed by Parr Investments, LLC.