- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Walk-In Closets with Tons of Storage Space
- Split Bedroom Floor Plans, Great for Privacy!
- Ceiling Fans in Every Master Bedroom
- Beautiful Sunrooms with Panoramic Views
- Fully Furnished Kitchen w/ Wood Grain Cabinets!
- Personal Intrusion Alarms
- Fenced in Bark Park!
- Resort-style Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- 18 Person Movie Theatre Included!
- Pet friendly
- Charcoal Grilling
- Gated Community Access
- 24/7 Fitness Studio and State of the Art Equipment
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Team
- 24/7 WSPD Courtesy Officer Program
- Washer/Dryer Connections in each Home
- Weight restriction: 80$250 one time fee. No aggressive breeds. Pets Accepted
Come visit Reynolda Road's newest landmark and live in style in our one, two and three bedroom homes. Take advantage of our fully equipped state of the art fitness center, business center, sparkling pool with sundeck, brand new pet park and 18 person movie theater! Our professional on-site management team is committed to providing the friendliest customer service as we welcome you to a truly unique living experience. Your new dream home is waiting. Welcome Home!
Ratings & Reviews
13 Reviews for Providence Pointe
I haven't had any problems and the staff is really nice.
Love the spaciousness of Tha apartment and how quick they respond to maintenence requests. I am enjoying my stay here.
It's clean, well maintained. The staff is helpful. And it is affordable.
A quiet peaceful place to live.
Staff is friendly, maintenance is timely and efficient, and the apartments are well insulated.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take Business 40 to North Silas Creek Parkway. Turn left on Reynolda Road. Continue down Reynolda Road for a few miles and take a right onto Providence Pointe Lane.
Professionally managed by Parr Investments, LLC.