Check Availability(336) 842-6022(888) 459-0355(336) 842-6025
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
FREE ADMINISTRATION FEE! AND...Water, sewer and garbage pick up INCLUDED!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- $200 non refundable pet fee per pet Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 40$10 monthly pet rent- 2 Pet Max Weight Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Newly Renovated Apartment Homes!
- NEW brushed nickel fixtures and faucets!
- NEW paint palette with neutral walls
- Refinished kitchen cabinets and counters!
- NEW LVT faux wood floors in kithcen and baths!
- Spaciously appointed room sizes!
- Linen Closets*
- Full Size Washer/Dryer Connections*
- Efficient Gas Range and Oven
- Efficient Gas Heat/Central Air Conditioning
- Cable Television Hook Ups
- Cozy Wood Burning Fireplaces*
- Sparkling Swimming Pool with Sun Deck
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center with Sauna with 24 hour access
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- On-Site Courtesy Officer
- Professional On-Site Management
- Free Use of Fax and Copier Machines
- Picnic Area with Stationary Charcoal Grill
- Pet-Friendly Community
- *In select units
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Falcon Pointe
Falcon Pointe is an excellent place to raise a family. The residents are very friendly and respectful to their neighbors. It is peaceful and children have an huge recreation area.
Friendly and professional staff, nice apartment layouts, and reasonably priced. Also I enjoy the pool, basketball courts and soccer field.
The apartment manager is outstanding. I have never had an issue that was not resolved or looked into immediately. Addtionally, the follow up process after an issue is great. Maintenance responds immediately.
Great people, staff, & environment. Just need to cut down some of the trees.
Take care of maintenance issues quick. Friendly staff apt nice. Carpet is not padded and installed the best is my only issue
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
I-40 or Business 40 to Peters Creek Parkway. From Business 40 turn left and from I-40 turn right. Right on Silas Creek and left on Ebert Street. At third stoplight turn left on Ardmore Road. Turn left on Penny Lane and Falcon Pointe office will be on your right.