Check Availability(336) 554-7149(877) 248-4935(336) 793-2684
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Brannigan Village is a pet friendly community! Up to 2 pets are allowed per apartment with a maximum combined weight of 80 pounds or less. * Breed Restrictions: Dobermans, Chows, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, or any mix of an aggressive breed are not allowed. Management has the sole discretion to accept or deny any pet(s) with or without cause. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 24-Hour Fitness Studio
- Handicap Apartment Homes Available
- Pet Friendly (some restrictions)
- Picnic Charcoal Grilling Area
- On-Site Courtesy Officer
- Enclosed Playground with Tree House
- Professional Grade Tennis Court
- Convenient Online Rent Payment
- Secured Entry Gate System
- Full-Sized Garages Available
- High Speed Internet Access in Common Areas
- Abundant Landscaping
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Energy Efficient Insulated Windows
- European Style Kitchens
- 9 ft. Ceilings with Textured Walls
- Neutral Patterned Vinyl Flooring
- Coat Closet
- Plush Frieze Carpet throughout Home
- Separate Dining Rooms
- Sunrooms Available
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Brannigan Village
This is the place that i used to live when i was in high school and now i am back but with my handsome baby and husband! My likes and dislikes are: I like that is a great community quiet and safe!
My likes and dislikes about this community are: I love this comunity ! I feel safe and I really love the layout of my apartment! It's beautifull. I'm so close to all the best stores and restaurants . The theater is very close too. It's all so wonderfull ! I couldn't be happier!
First time living in an apartment; not use to hearing the noise from other apartments, (washer, shower, walking etc....Kitchen needs to be updated..more common area's for cookouts and a club house for private gatherings.....overall a nice place.. My likes and dislikes are: Close to where I needed to be.
Great place to live My likes and dislikes are: Location and value
My likes and dislikes about this community are: I dislike being able to hear your neighbors...the walls are so thin. When the they flush the toliet you hear it...when they walk you hear them...converstions etc...I do like the location
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-40, take the Peters Creek Parkway exit. Turn right onto Peters Creek/Hwy 150 and travel approximately 4 miles. Brannigan Village will be on your right.