- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Dedicated Pup Wash Doggie Spa
- Electronic Smart Locks
- Saltwater Pool w LED Lighting & Fountains
- Outdoor Kitchen w Grilling Pavilion
- Starbucks Cyber Cafe
- Pup Park with Agility Equipment
- Outdoor Fitness Stations
- Door to Door Valet Trash Service
- 9 Foot Ceilings Throughout
- 42" Espresso Cabinetry
- Authentic Granite Countertops in Kitchen & Bath(s)
- Smooth Top Electric Range
- Clean Steel Stainless Appliance Package
- Subway Tile Backsplash in Kitchen
- Faux Wood Flooring in Kitchen/Dining/Living
- Mocha Frieze Carpeting in Bedroom(s)
- 2" Plantation Blinds
- USB Ports
- Outdoor fireplace and dining area
- Resident Maintained Community Garden
- Fully Furnished GUEST SUITE
- $350 non-refundable pet fee for the first pet; $550 for 2 pets. Cats Allowed
- No pet rent!! Dogs Allowed
- No weight limit, up to 3 per apartment. Pets Accepted
- Breed Restrictions Apply. Breed Restriction
Our new community is tucked away perfectly at the north end of Hwy 17/Market Street and Interstate I-140, also known as the Wilmington By-pass. Our incredible Porters Neck location is convenient to all of Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Topsail, Hampstead and offers a quick commute to Camp Lejeune, Jacksonville and all of Coastal Carolina.
Our neighbors are truly what make Stephens Pointe different. Friends are easily made at our many community events, social & special interest clubs or by simply walking around the community.
If you are looking for an apartment community with location, style, amenities and friendly neighbors too then you need to tour Stephens Pointe Apartments.
We'll impress you with amenities, we'll amaze you with our style, and we'll welcome you with a smile.
Lease terms available for 12-15 months.
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Stephens Pointe
It has been a wonderful experience moving to Stephens Pointe. Everyone has been very pleasant and helpful to work with. Our apartment is very spacious. The staff is great to work with and always there to help. I can't wait for summer to get here and to be able to use all of the amenities! I feel like we live at a resort!
The staff have been very pleasant to deal with. Any concerns have been addressed in a timely fashion. The apartment is great and further improvements to facilities are being implemented.
The staff are excellent and I would recommend this community to all.
everyone I have meet or dealt with has been very pleasant
Super dog-friendly, clean, community-oriented, pleasant.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Wilmington, take Market Street (Hwy. 17) north to Porters Neck. Stephens Pointe will be on the left, directly after the I-40/I-140 split. Take the left turn at Stephens Church Road to our community.
From Jacksonville, take Hwy. 17 towards Wilmington for approximately 37 miles. Turn right onto Stephens Church Road and our community will be on your right.
GPS address is: 8803 Stephens Church Road Wilmington, NC 28411 - Stephens Pointe is located .15 miles away - you will see our community on the right.
Professionally managed by Hawthorne Residential Partners, Inc.