- Air Conditioning
- All Paid Utilities
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Sublets Allowed
- University Shuttle Service
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Campus Shuttle
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Laundry Facility
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Door Attendant
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- 9.5-month (4BR units) & 12-month terms available
- 2,3,4 BR apartment (private BR) NCSU students only
- Grad lofts reserved for NCSU grad students only
- No application fees or security deposits
- Agreement waived for 2nd semester study abroad
- Located across from Hunt Library
- Furnished with full-size XL beds
- ResNet high-speed internet from NC State
- Campus HD w/ HBO package
- Stylish modern Wi-Fi lounges on each floor
- Contemporary student living w/ modern, chic decor
- Convenient for College of Engineering & Textiles
- On-site dining: On The Oval Food Court & more
- On-site bookstore: NC State's Pack Shop
- On-site fitness center, easy access to Centennial
- Outdoor volleyball court, grills and seating
- LakeRaleigh at your door with nature/fitness trail
- ResNet high-speed internet and cable from NC State
- Not far from the Wolfline Bus for shuttle service
- Each room has fire sprinklers and secure access
- 24-hour service desk in Tower Hall
- Resident Advisors in each building
- ADA apartments available
- LEED Silver-certified green living
- Laundry machines available on each floor
- Engineering Initiative's "AI Garage" free on-site
- Bike to State Farmer's Market & downtown
- Lonnie Poole Golf Course is our front yard!
- Campus Police Blue Light Boxes throughout
- Entrepreneur's Living and Learning Village
- Extreme Frisbee Golf Course
- Five Par/fitness course and 2.5 mile run
- No Pets
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
This community is for full-time, degree-seeking students ONLY! No other inquiries will be answered.
We are NC State's only student housing facility located on Centennial Campus!
**Please note, these rates are per person and include utilities. Internet and cable TV is available via NC State.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Wolf Ridge at NC State
NC State University Housing's Wolf Ridge Apartments on Centennial Campus are a new phase in campus living! Please note: this community is only available to full-time, degree-seeking students of NC State University. Centennial Campus is NC State?s ?Innovation Destination?. It is home to the College of Engineering, Computer Science, and College of Textiles. The community is also home to the Albright Entrepreneurs Village, one of fourteen Living and Learning Villages at NC State. The state-of-the-art James B. Hunt Library is right next door. The popular ?Entrepreneur Initiative (EI Garage)? is also onsite.
A global food-court style dining facility which accepts student meal plans and the Pack Shop bookstore are located within the complex. Three cafes and a convenience store are also located in adjacent buildings. These brand-new dining and retail facilities are operated by Campus Enterprises and open to the public. Residents have 24-hour access to front-desk staff and a private fitness center.
The community is certified as LEED Silver so that NC State residents can participate in eco-friendly living. Wolf Ridge is the university's newest on-campus apartment complex. Residency is restricted to NC State sophomore, junior, senior and graduate students. Buildings and units are configured to provide the most pleasant living conditions to support students in their educational pursuit.
This vibrant new living community expands campus housing and student life onto Centennial Campus. Residents will find academics and technology at their fingertips with all the comforts of home.
The 4 bedroom apartment is available for a 9.5 month agreement with option to extend through summer. You MUST be a full-time student of NC State University to qualify to live in our community. All rates quoted are per person and include Internet and Cable.
|Monday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - By Appointment ONLY|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - By Appointment ONLY|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - By Appointment ONLY|
|Thursday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - By Appointment ONLY|
|Friday||8:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM - By Appointment ONLY|
Tours are conducted by Wolf Ridge Ambassadors from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and last approximately 45 minutes. Please arrive 5 minutes before the start of the tour and check in at the Tower Hall 24-hour Service Desk. Please make an appointment online.
From Lake Wheeler Road: Turn left onto Achievement. Turn right at the stop sign onto Main Campus Drive. Turn right onto Initiative Way and then left onto Entrepreneur Drive.
From Avent Ferry Road: Turn right onto Achievement, then turn right at the stop sign onto Main Campus Drive. Turn right onto Initiative Way and then turn left onto Entrepreneur Drive.
From Western Blvd near Varsity: Take Varsity Drive into Centennial Campus. Turn right onto Main Campus Drive and then turn left onto Initiative Way. Turn left onto Entrepreneur Drive.
From Dan Allen: Turn left onto Western Blvd. Turn right onto Avent Ferry Road and then turn left onto Centennial Pkwy. Turn right onto Achievement. At stop sign, turn right onto Main Campus Drive and then turn right onto Initiative Way. Turn left onto Entrepreneur Drive.