Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From Raleigh: Take US-70 (Glenwood Ave.) North toward RDU Airport. At exit 293, take ramp for 540 West toward RDU Airport. At exit 2, take ramp right for Aviation Parkway North. Turn right on Brier Creek Parkway, turn right again to stay on Globe Road. take a right on Sellona Street. Our main entrance will be on the right.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedPet Fees: 1 pet under 50lbs - $250; 1 pet over 50lbs (or 2 pets) - $350. Refundable Pet Deposit: $200 (includes 1 or 2 pets). Pet Rent: $10/per pet. NOTE: Pets over 75lbs MUST live on the 1st floor. Breed & Weight Restrictions Apply. Our onsite team can provide specific details.
- Exceptional 1, 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Choice of Balcony, Patio or Solarium
- Choice of Balcony, Patio or Solarium
- Private Garages and Storage Units Available
- Intrusion Home Alarm Systems
- Black GE Appliances Including Built In Microwave
- Deep Kitchen Sink w/Sprayer
- GE Full Size Washer/Dryer
- GE Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Ceiling Fans in Living Rooms & Bedrooms
- Glass Shower Enclosure and/or Soaking Tub
- Contemporary Light Fixtures
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Designed Utilizing Green Building Methods
- Tranquil Landscaping
- Gated Community Access
- Lavish Pool Retreat
- Poolside Bocce Ball Court/Corn Hole
- Outdoor Flat Screen Television
- Enclosed Pet Park
- Lively Playground
- State Of The Art Game Room with Golden Tee
- Executive Conference Room
- Expansive Movie Theater w/Gaming Systems
- Summer Kitchen with Gas Grills
- Social Patios with Luxurious Outdoor Fireplace
- Boot Camp Classes on Tuesday Nights 7-8pm
- Guest Suite Rental Nightly for visitors
- Maintenance Available 24 hours for emergencies
- 6-13 Month Leases available
- Free WiFi Availble in Clubhouse and Pool area
- Tray Ceilings in top floor 2 and 3 bedrooms
- All amenities are open until 10 pm nightly
- Vinyl wood plank flooring*
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
43 Reviews for The Jamison At Brier Creek
The staff as always is amazing and kind. I have lived in other places were they've been rude and cold. I always feel like they care. Beautiful neighborhood and peaceful, great neighbors.
the amenities are awesom. My guest are always impressed.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will pass this along to our office and maintenance team.
- Your Jamison Team
I love my neighbors, the staff is incredible, helpful, friendly, and responsive. The maintenance guys are attentive to details no matter how small. I also love the pet friendly environment.
Thank you very much for your kind words. I will make sure that this is relayed to our office and maintenance team.
-Your Jamison Team
I have truly enjoyed my stay. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. The complex is safe and clean and I love the location.
The community is quiet with well-maintained facilities and landscaping, especially as we live near the pond. You are definitely paying quite a bit to live here, but it's pretty good value once you account for all the amenities and make use of them. Also, it's pretty convenient to all the popular cities and towns around like Chapel Hill, Durham, and Raleigh without having to live with all the (understandably loud) college students.
Thank you for the wonderful review. The Jamison Staff takes pride in its amenities and community. We are glad you like your home, please
do not heistate to contact us if you have any concerns.
Outstanding maint crew!
Thank you for the review about the maintenance staff. I will let them know about the positive review. The maintenance team takes
pride in the work that they do to make the Jamison a great place to live.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
The Jamison At Brier Creek35.899100,-78.8113009920 Jamison Valley Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina 27617The Jamison At Brier Creek
Celebrating the Artful Triangle Lifestyle, The Jamison at Brier Creek offers a mosaic of natural beauty, neo-classic architecture, outdoor recreation, modern amenities and an urban lifestyle. The Jamison at Brier Creek is only moments from shopping, culture, dining, nightlife, centers of education and cultural events providing elevated access and convenience.
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: Breed & Weight Restrictions Apply. Our onsite team can provide specific details. Pet Fees: 1 pet under 50lbs - $250; 1 pet over 50lbs (or 2 pets) - $350. Refundable Pet Deposit: $200 (includes 1 or 2 pets). Pet Rent: $10/per pet. NOTE: Pets over 75lbs MUST live on the 1st floor.
Epoch Management, Inc. currently manages multi-family residential properties, resort condominiums, commercial buildings, and other specialty properties. The company was founded in 1973. Through the years, we have rapidly taken more than 130 new construction multi-family communities to maximum occupancy. Epoch continues to maintain its well known, solid reputation throughout the multi-family property management community. Our emphasis is foremost on owner objectives, the enhancement of your investment property, as well as the optimum quality of life for your residents.