- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Full Concierge Service
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 6-13 Month Leases available
- All amenities are open until 10 pm nightly
- Black GE Appliances Including Built In Microwave
- Boot Camp Classes on Tuesday Nights 7-8pm
- Ceiling Fans in Living Rooms & Bedrooms
- Choice of Balcony, Patio or Solarium
- Contemporary Light Fixtures
- Deep Kitchen Sink w/Sprayer
- Designed Utilizing Green Building Methods
- Enclosed Pet Park
- Exceptional 1, 2 And 3 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Executive Conference Room
- Expansive Movie Theater w/Gaming Systems
- Free WiFi Availble in Clubhouse and Pool area
- Gated Community Access
- GE Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Glass Shower Enclosure and/or Soaking Tub
- Guest Suite Rental Nightly for visitors
- Intrusion Home Alarm Systems
- Lavish Pool Retreat
- Lively Playground
- Maintenance Available 24 hours for emergencies
- Outdoor Flat Screen Television
- Poolside Bocce Ball Court/Corn Hole
- Private Garages and Storage Units Available
- Social Patios with Luxurious Outdoor Fireplace
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- State Of The Art Game Room with Golden Tee
- Summer Kitchen with Gas Grills
- Tranquil Landscaping
- Tray Ceilings in top floor 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Vinyl wood plank flooring*
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pet Fees: 1 pet under 50lbs - $250; 1 pet over 50lbs (or 2 pets) - $350. Refundable Pet Deposit: $200 (includes 1 or 2 pets). Pet Rent: $10/per pet. NOTE: Pets over 75lbs MUST live on the 1st floor. Breed & Weight Restrictions Apply. Our onsite team can provide specific details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Please call for specials!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Jamison At Brier Creek
Celebrating the Artful Triangle Lifestyle, The Jamison at Brier Creek offers a mosaic of natural beauty, neo-classic architecture, outdoor recreation, modern amenities and an urban lifestyle. The Jamison at Brier Creek is only moments from shopping, culture, dining, nightlife, centers of education and cultural events providing elevated access and convenience.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: Breed & Weight Restrictions Apply. Our onsite team can provide specific details. Pet Fees: 1 pet under 50lbs - $250; 1 pet over 50lbs (or 2 pets) - $350. Refundable Pet Deposit: $200 (includes 1 or 2 pets). Pet Rent: $10/per pet. NOTE: Pets over 75lbs MUST live on the 1st floor.
Ratings & Reviews
43 Reviews for The Jamison At Brier Creek
The staff as always is amazing and kind. I have lived in other places were they've been rude and cold. I always feel like they care. Beautiful neighborhood and peaceful, great neighbors.
the amenities are awesom. My guest are always impressed.
I love my neighbors, the staff is incredible, helpful, friendly, and responsive. The maintenance guys are attentive to details no matter how small. I also love the pet friendly environment.
I have truly enjoyed my stay. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. The complex is safe and clean and I love the location.
The community is quiet with well-maintained facilities and landscaping, especially as we live near the pond. You are definitely paying quite a bit to live here, but it's pretty good value once you account for all the amenities and make use of them. Also, it's pretty convenient to all the popular cities and towns around like Chapel Hill, Durham, and Raleigh without having to live with all the (understandably loud) college students.
Outstanding maint crew!
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Raleigh: Take US-70 (Glenwood Ave.) North toward RDU Airport. At exit 293, take ramp for 540 West toward RDU Airport. At exit 2, take ramp right for Aviation Parkway North. Turn right on Brier Creek Parkway, turn right again to stay on Globe Road. take a right on Sellona Street. Our main entrance will be on the right.
Epoch Management, Inc. currently manages multi-family residential properties, resort condominiums, commercial buildings, and other specialty properties. The company was founded in 1973. Through the years, we have rapidly taken more than 130 new construction multi-family communities to maximum occupancy. Epoch continues to maintain its well known, solid reputation throughout the multi-family property management community. Our emphasis is foremost on owner objectives, the enhancement of your investment property, as well as the optimum quality of life for your residents.