- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Saltwater Pool
- Landscaped Courtyards with Cook-out Area
- Wi-Fi in Courtyards and Designated Common Areas
- Game Room, Lounge, TV, Gathering Areas
- 24 Hour Fitness Gym
- Elevators/Card Access in each Building
- Internet cafe
- Bike Racks
- Car wash
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Fenced Dog park
- Centennial Campus Athletic Fields and Trails
- 75 Acre Lake Raleigh
- Arnold Palmer Designed Lonnie Poole Golf Course
- City Farmers Market, North Carolina's Largest
- Easy I-40 Access
- The Performing Arts Center
- The World Class Hunt Library
- Walking Trails and 3-Mile Exercise Course
- 3 Miles from Downtown
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer/Dryer Included
- Computer Stations
- Oversized Closets
- Decorator Blinds
- Garages With Remote Controls Available
- Separate Entry Foyers with Coat Closets
- Courtyard, Countryside, Lake and Golf Course Views
- Carpet and Plank Flooring
- Kitchen Pantries
- Linen Closets
- Cable and Internet Connection
- Additional Storage
- Large Bath Vanities
- Roommate Style Bedroom Layouts
- Oversized Garden Tubs
- Upgraded Nickel Hardware and Faucets
- Decorator Light Fixtures
- Dark and Light Wood Cabinet Options
- All Apartments are Smoke Free
- Allow Dogs, Cats, Birds & Fish. $350 pet fee per pet. $20/pet monthly pet rent is also required. Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 80Up to 2 pets with combined weight of 80 lbs Weight Restriction
- The following breeds are restricted: Pit Bull including American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier and Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Chow, Beagle, Doberman Pinscher, Akita, Presca Canario and any mixed breed that includes any prohibited breed. Breed Restriction
- The Greens has partnered with PooPrints. Call for details. Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Up to 1/2 month free rent! Call for more details!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
The Greens At Centennial
Raleigh's newest smoke-free apartment community designed for upscale living is located on NC State's Centennial Campus with close proximity to Downtown Raleigh, but in a peaceful setting that has to be experienced to be appreciated. Walk out your front door and choose to play golf, canoe on Lake Raleigh, take a walk along several trails, watch participants in a soccer match, relax in one of the landscaped courtyards, or walk to the State Farmers Market for some fresh veggies. You can have all these neighborhood amenities along with quick I-40 access. The apartments include creative floorplans, washer dryers in each apartment, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and is ENERGY STAR certified. The community features courtyards with connecting activity areas, a salt-water pool, 24/7 workout room, WiFi in public areas, dog park, and spectacular views to help you relax after a hard day's work.
9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM
|Sunday||1:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM|
|Monday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM|
Call for appointment!
Ratings & Reviews
44 Reviews for The Greens At Centennial
The Greens is great, love the layouts of the units. The saltwater pool is fantastic and to have the greenway right there just tops it all off. I would recommend to anyone to live at The Greens. The office staff as well is over the top friendly and helpful answering all my questions and requests.
The Greens is a wonderful complex, but the customer service is what really sets them apart. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It makes such a huge difference!
Staff is great, beautiful area, quick maintenance and I've never had any issues
The staff are great. It is a quiet, peaceful location yet easy driving distance to everything you might want.
The staff are very prompt in their responses. The apartments are very luxurious. The dog park is sunny and there are plenty of dog poo stations throughout the property. I feel safe living here due the access-only entrances.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take the Lake Wheeler Road Exit (Exit 297) off of I-40/64 and turn north towards the Farmers Market. Go one block and at the light turn left onto Centennial Parkway. Go less than 1 mile and turn left at the light onto Achievement Drive. Go to the end of Achievement Drive and turn right onto Main Campus Drive and the entrance to The Greens at Centennial Campus will be on your immediate right.