- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- .5 Miles from Poyner Place
- .7 Miles from Triangle Town Center
- 12.3 Miles from Rex Hospital
- 2.2 Miles from Kerr Drug Corporate Office
- 5.4 Miles from Accenture
- 6 Miles from Xerox
- 7.4 Miles from WakeMed
- 8.5 Miles from Downtown Raleigh Farmers Market
- 8.5 Miles from the Heart of Downtown Raleigh
- 9.3 Miles from Red Hat Amphitheater
- Handicap Accessible
- 2 Resort Style Swimming Pools
- Large Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans
- Plush Frieze Carpeting
- 24 Hour State of the Art Fitness Center
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- 9' Ceilings
- Grilling Area with Outdoor Fireplace
- 2 Acre Resident Park with Playground
- Energy Star Appliances
- Pet Friendly with Private Dog Park
- Plank Hardwood Flooring In Kitchen & Bath
- Tile Backsplash
- Detached Garages Available
- Framed Bathroom Mirrors
- Additional Storage Available
- Built-In Computer Niche or Bookcase*
- Located on 25C Bus Line
- Screened In Porches* & Private Balconies
- Professional On-Site Maintenance
- Pre-Wired Intrusion Alarms*
- Washer/Dryer Included
- $400 non-refundable pet fee for one pet and $400 non-refundable pet fee for two pets. Restricted breeds Pit Bull, Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, Chow Chow, Staffordshire Terrier, and Bull Mastiff. Contact office for full pet policy. Dogs Allowed
- $300 non-refundable pet fee for 1 pet and a $400 non-refundable pet fee for 2 pets. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Sterling TownCenter Apartments
Located across from Triangle Town Boulevard from the popular Triangle TownCenter, and just off I-540 you'll find Sterling TownCenter Apartments. Our 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments offer condo-level finishes such as crown molding, spacious walk-in closets, faux plank hardwood floors and dark wood cabinetry. Our luxury apartments are accompanied by equally luxurious amenities. Come sit poolside at one of our two resort style pools with grilling stations and sundeck, work out in our grand 24/7 Fitness featuring all of the machines you would normally travel to the gym for and enjoy a day outside on our onsite 2-acre recreational park. Have our luxurious amenities and features interested you? Our location is sure to exceed your expectations. We are only .7 Miles from Triangle TownCenter and .5 Miles from Poyner Place which means you have shopping and entertainment at your fingertips and only a quick drive or bike ride away. This location puts you close to top employers in the area as
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
29 Reviews for Sterling TownCenter Apartments
Very friendly and professional demeanor
Quiet, great floor plan, convenient location, friendly staff, value
Sterling Town Center has great amenities! The facilities are very well maintained and it is a very quiet community.
Sterling Town Center Apartments is a very nice complex. The location is so close to everything. The mall is only a few blocks away, and you can walk to Wal-Mart or Target. The complex is only about a year old. So everything is new and clean. The staff is very friendly, and has worked out any issues or concerns I may have had. The rent is a bit higher, than I would like, however, as I said the complex is fairly new.
I have enjoyed being a resident of the community since February 2013. The staff is warm and friendly, and are always available to answer questions.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for directions.
Professionally managed by Grubb Properties.