Check Availability(919) 666-3876(866) 906-8740(919) 666-3900
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Restricted breeds Pit Bull, Doberman Pincher, Rottweiler, Chow Chow, Staffordshire Terrier, and Bull Mastiff. Contact office for full pet policy. Dogs Allowed
- $250 non-refundable pet fee for 1 pet and a $350 non-refundable pet fee for 2 pets. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Individual Leases
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- .5 Miles from Poyner Place
- .7 Miles from Triangle Town Center
- 12.3 Miles from Rex Hospital
- 2 Acre Resident Park with Playground
- 2 Resort Style Swimming Pools
- 2.2 Miles from Kerr Drug Corporate Office
- 24 Hour State of the Art Fitness Center
- 5.4 Miles from Accenture
- 6 Miles from Xerox
- 7.4 Miles from WakeMed
- 8.5 Miles from Downtown Raleigh Farmers Market
- 8.5 Miles from the Heart of Downtown Raleigh
- 9' Ceilings
- 9.3 Miles from Red Hat Amphitheater
- Additional Storage Available
- Built-In Computer Niche or Bookcase*
- Detached Garages Available
- Energy Star Appliances
- Framed Bathroom Mirrors
- Grilling Area with Outdoor Fireplace
- Handicap Accessible
- Large Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans
- Located on 25C Bus Line
- Pet Friendly with Private Dog Park
- Plank Hardwood Flooring In Kitchen & Bath
- Plush Frieze Carpeting
- Pre-Wired Intrusion Alarms*
- Professional On-Site Maintenance
- Screened In Porches* & Private Balconies
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Tile Backsplash
- Washer/Dryer Included
Ratings & Reviews
29 Reviews for Sterling Town Center Apartments
Very friendly and professional demeanor
Quiet, great floor plan, convenient location, friendly staff, value
Sterling Town Center has great amenities! The facilities are very well maintained and it is a very quiet community.
Sterling Town Center Apartments is a very nice complex. The location is so close to everything. The mall is only a few blocks away, and you can walk to Wal-Mart or Target. The complex is only about a year old. So everything is new and clean. The staff is very friendly, and has worked out any issues or concerns I may have had. The rent is a bit higher, than I would like, however, as I said the complex is fairly new.
I have enjoyed being a resident of the community since February 2013. The staff is warm and friendly, and are always available to answer questions.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for directions.