Check Availability(919) 249-5188(866) 670-1531(919) 249-7234
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Fairfield welcomes dogs and cats, including puppies and kittens! Breed restrictions do apply, so please call for specific breed and weight restrictions. *We reserve the right to add additional restricted breeds at any time Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Elevated city-view resident courtyard
- Indoor lounge overlooking courtyard
- Demonstration kitchen
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor living areas with TV, grills and outdoo...
- Gated covered parking exclusive for residents
- Reserved parking available
- Pets welcome
- Outdoor dog park
- Limited building access
- Climate control building corridors
- Low-VOC paints and sealants
- Three miles south of I-440
- Five miles north of I-40
- Less than ten miles southeast of the Raleigh-Du...
- Located in the heart of Glenwood south
- Social and networking events
- Click to Chat: 24-hour leasing information
- 10 FT, 14 FT, or 16 FT ceilings
- Wood plank flooring in kitchen and living rooms*
- GE Energy Star stainless steel appliances
- Polished quartz kitchen countertops
- Mosaic tile backsplash
- Built-in wine rack*
- Kitchen island*
- Ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms
- Tiled shower*
- Polished quartz bathroom vanity top
- Garden tubs*
- Glass shower enclosure*
- Designer lighting package
- Designer roller shades*
- Programmable thermostats
- Electronic entry locks
- Wrap-around balcony*
- 8 FT living room windows
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for St. Mary's Square Apartments
Very responsive with maintenance requests
Great place to live. I have enjoyed it very much. Perfect location regarding being close to downtown. I plan on sticking around for a while.
I love this property. The staff is wonderful. The location is perfect and the apartments themselves have every luxury and amenity. Loving my stay!
Upon moving into my apartment I was disappointed with the mess left behind. Wood trimmings left in the kitchen, white dusty foot prints throughout, scratches on the cabinets and layers of finger prints on the windows. The hallways were constantly a mess with tarps, wood and ladders being left over the weekends. I brought this to managements attention and it was taken care of right away. Overall I do enjoy my own apartment and the layout is great. Excited that the courtyard is open finally.
Lower rent prices. Construction needs to be finished.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-440: Travel north on I-440 E toward exit 4. Take exit 4 to merge onto Wade Ave. toward Cameron Village. Take Wade Ave two and a half miles into Raleigh. Turn right onto St. Mary's St. St Mary's Square is located a half mile down the street. * From I-40E: Take the Raleigh-Chapel Hill Expressway, exit 289, toward Raleigh, North Raleigh E., Wade Ave. Raleigh-Chapel Hill Expressway becomes Wade Ave. Take Wade Ave two and a half miles into Raleigh. Turn right onto St. Mary's St. St Mary's Square is located a half mile down the street. * From I-Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU): Travel southwest on Airport Blvd. Slight right onto Airport Blvd/John Brantley Blvd and travel one mile. Turn left to merge onto I-40 E toward Raleigh. Then take exit 289, toward Raleigh, North Raleigh E., Wade Ave. Raleigh-Chapel Hill Expressway becomes Wade Ave. Take Wade Ave two and a half miles into Raleigh. Turn right onto St. Mary's St. St Mary's Square is located a half mile down the street