- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Excellent school district
- Laundry facility on site
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Dog run and designated pet waste areas
- Community garden - grow your own organics!
- Minutes to Interstate 440 and Highway 40
- Located on bus-line at entrance to community
- Courtyard with gazebo, lounge chairs, grills
- Ceiling fans - save on utilities!
- Oversized closets in some bedrooms
- Mini and vertical blinds in all units
- Gas heat, hot water and stove
- Water, sewer and trash included
- Central heat and A/C
- Garbage disposals and dishwashers in every kitchen
- Ceramic tile in select apartments
- Stackable washer/dryer available in select units
- Patios and balconies available, some have 2!
- Pet Fee: Cats: $250/(Dogs: $400 non-refundable. Pets Accepted
- No rottweilers, dobermans, or pit bulls. Breed Restriction
- Call for Policy
Spanish Trace Apartments
Spanish Trace Apartments in Raleigh, NC is a peaceful community in a fantastic location. We're located off of Wade Avenue and only 7 blocks away from Cameron Village shopping area, containing many casual and fine dining restaurants. 440 Beltline is even closer, so you can get anywhere in Raleigh and the surrounding areas in no time.
Surrounded with lush trees and boasting a quiet, yet friendly atmosphere, Spanish Trace Apartments is the best choice for apartment living inside the beltline.
Please call for lease terms. Pets allowed Pet Fee: Cats: $250 / Dogs: $400 non-refundable. Restrictions: No rottweilers, dobermans, or pit bulls.
Spanish Trace is located just off of Wade Avenue in Raleigh, where it crosses Dixie Trail. Our street, Spanish Court, is your first right after turning south on Dixie Trail from Wade.