- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Monitored Intrusion Alarms Available
- Clubhouse/24 HR Fitness Center
- Built-in Bookshelves
- Eat-in Kitchens Available
- Spacious Oversized Closets
- Salt-Chlorinated Swimming Pool
- Large Pets Welcome - Dog Park
- Free Video and Book Library
- Corporate Apartments Available
- 3-12 Month Leases (Short Term Premiums Apply)
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Less than 1/2 Mile from I-540
- Guest Suite Available for Rental
- Patio off First Floor Apartments
- Balconies off Second Floor Apartments
- Garbage Disposals
- Ice Makers in a Frost-Free Refrigerator
- 24 HR Clothes Care Center with Folding Counter
- Unique Dining, Shopping and Nightlife
- Car Care center
- 24 HR Business Center
- CAT - Capital Area Transit Bus Line
- Copier and Fax Machine Available
- Professional and Friendly staff
- 24 Professional Emergency Service Team
- Window Coverings on all Windows
- Picnic areas with Charcoal Grills
- Cable Ready in Living Room and Bedrooms
- Linen Closets in Select Homes
- Wooded Views in Select Homes
- Great Location
- Beautifully Landscaped Community
- 1/2 Cour Basketball Court
- Package Drop Off
- Locally Managed
- W/D Rental Available
- Double-Pane Insulated Windows
- Trash included
- Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Live large in the rolling hills of North Raleigh, and discover convenient, carefree, luxury living with an excellent location less than 1 mile from Capital Blvd, Triangle Town Center Mall, and I-540. Everything you need is at your fingertips!
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
29 Reviews for Northridge Crossings
The fact that they always,always, act promptly to any of my request.
I'm very pleased to say that!
Thank you for asking,
There response to my concerns is fast
Great staff! Excellent landscaping and community up keep
I was attracted to this apartment community since the first time I visited over 4 years ago. The grounds and buildings have always been keep neat and clean, but most importantly very appealing to the resisdents and their guest. There has never been any disturbance to the quiteness of the community. I can be at home and enjoy the peace of the neighborhood. The location is great for me no matter which direction I travel, whether for work, church, school, or visiting family and friends. Love it!
My experiences with the personnel at the office has been extremely professional and friendly. Staff have attended to my needs in a timely manner.
Note: My only dissatisfaction is in regards to neighbors who might leave trash on their balcony for a day or two. Additionally, recently - I have been experiencing a problem with insects (spiders and some form of worms) entering the apartment. Coming from the outside underneath or through cracks from the front door.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-540, take Capital Boulevard south. Turn right at Old Wake Forest Road, then right onto Sumner Boulevard. We are on the right. From I-440, take Capital Boulevard north for five miles. Turn left at Old Wake Forest Road. Turn right onto Sumner Blvd., and we are on the right.
Drucker & Falk, LLC, founded in 1938, is the country's twelfth oldest Accredited Management Organization (AMO ). An AMO designation is the only recognition given to real estate management firms. Conferred by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), achievement of AMO status is a major step toward recognition as one of the nation's outstanding professional multi-family real estate management organizations.