Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
From US 1 North / Capitol Blvd. exit onto 401. Turn right on St. James Church Road. Honeytree is on the left. Next to the SECU- Credit Union Bank.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Pets AcceptedCats-Please call for details. Dogs-Please call for details. other-Please call for details.
- Washer/ Dryer Connections in ALL Apartments
- Pet Friendly community- LARGE BREEDS OK
- Refreshing, Sparkling Swimming pool
- Basketball Court and Tennis Court
- On-Site Laundry Facility with New Laundry machines
- Sprawling Courtyard for Resident Recreation
- Flexible lease terms (2-12 months)
- Extremely spacious Living room areas.
- Energy efficient gas heat and hot water
- Walk-in closets
- In Building Mailboxes for Resident Convenience
- Only 5 MIN to Triangle Town Center Mall
- UNDER 1 MILE to Capital Blvd, US-1, I-540, I-40
Just around the corner from the intersection of Louisburg and New Hope Roads, Honeytree Apartments is one of North Raleigh's most distinctive apartment rental communities. Come home to a one bedroom or two bedroom apartment complete with huge floor plans, designer kitchens and baths, and full-sized washer and dryer connections. Honeytree Apartments also features thoughtfully designed recreational facilities such as a swimming pool and tennis and basketball courts. Conveniently located, Honeytree Apartments is just minutes from downtown, the Beltline and North Raleigh's finest dining, entertainment and shopping. Our professional management and 24-hour maintenance teams work together to give our residents the service they deserve. Honeytree Apartments -- a great place to call home!
Check Availability or call: (919) 767-5345 (919) 521-4883 (919) 767-5339
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
Monthly, Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Drucker & Falk, LLC, founded in 1938, is the country's twelfth oldest Accredited Management Organization (AMO ). An AMO designation is the only recognition given to real estate management firms. Conferred by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), achievement of AMO status is a major step toward recognition as one of the nation's outstanding professional multi-family real estate management organizations.
Check Availability or call:(919) 767-5345 (919) 521-4883 (919) 767-5339