- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Convenient Online Payment Options
- Located between I-540 and I-440
- Sunrooms with full picture windows!
- High-speed Internet access
- Gym-style Fitness Center with free weights
- Expansive nine-foot ceilings
- Triple crown molding and chair rails
- Washer and dryer connections
- Picnic area with gas grills
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Detached garages and storages
- Complimentary DVD library
- Package acceptance and delivery
- Internet Cafe with free wifi
- Covered car center with car wash
- Pets welcome
- Just minutes to downtown Raleigh
- Convenient to Wendell, Zebulon
- Short Term Furnished Apt for Friends and Family
- Digital HD Cable/WirelessInternet Package for $65
- Windows in sunroom fill your home w/natural light
- Developer owned/managed for cust.service assurance
- Wireless Internet access around pool
- 3-15 month lease terms
- Good Credit Only, Please
- Enjoy the dynamic pace of modern living
- *Furnished/Unfurnished short term corporate avail.
- Hodge Road Elementary (k-5) district
- East Wake Middle ( 6-8) district
- Knightdale High School (9-12) district
- Bark Park
- Pergola with grilling area and corn hole boards
- Call for Information Pets Accepted
Close and convenient! Every residence is built with superior craftsmanship and appointed with features common to single-family homes, like detached garages, high-speed Internet, nine-foot ceilings and crown molding. Amenities include a free video library, state-of-the art fitness center, Internet Cafe with free wifi, garages, a playground area, lushly landscaped grounds and a sparkling pool with relaxing sun deck. With its proximity to Downtown Raleigh, Crabtree Valley Mall, Raleigh-Durham International Airport and Research Triangle Park, Auston Grove is THE place to be in the Triangle. Located only 2 miles from the I-440 beltline and one mile from the new I-540 beltline, you are a quick drive to almost anywhere in the Triangle. Stop in to discover why Auston Grove received ApartmentRatings ?Top Rated Apartment Award? for 2013 and HHHunt's Community of the Year for 2014. Our team?s focus on customer happiness is unmatched in Raleigh, NC!
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Auston Grove
Always a helpful front office and maintenance crew. Haven't had any issues.
Great management, maintenance, upkeep of the property
Good people on staff
The Auston Grove office staff is very meticulous with your apartment problems, service requests, and general questions. They are also very friendly making you feel like part of the family. Moving here is one of the best decisions I have made in many years.
The customer service at Auston Grove is excellent. The office staff make the residents feel welcome. They are always trying yo find ways for residents to mingle with each other. For example, they have several parties through bout the year.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From the I-440 Beltline, take the 64/264 East exit (13B). Go two miles and Auston Grove is on the right. From I-540 exit at 24A onto 64 west. 1.7 miles make a left onto Rogers Lane. Go about 1/2 mile Auston Grove is on the left.
HHHunt is one of the most trusted and recognized names in home building, senior living, apartment homes and master planned communities improving the lives of thousands of people by becoming a trusted partner in every phase of their lives.
Throughout our company's rich history, one thing has remained constant, a commitment to the people who make HHHunt thrive each and every day and to our valued customers who place their trust in HHHunt to not just meet expectations, but to exceed them and deliver the best service and quality. Our vision is to improve the world and how people live by creating meaningful experiences and places of great distinction. Because it's how you live that matters.