- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- 9 or 10 Foot Ceilings in All Apartment Homes
- Chef Inspired Resident Kitchen
- Club 401 - Seattle-Style Beverage Bar
- Courtyard Cabana complete with TV
- Electric Vehicle Charger for Electric Cars
- Inviting Salt Water Pool and Sun Deck
- Kitchen Islands Available
- Luxury Wood Plank-Style Flooring
- Mind, Body & Soul Flex Room
- Outdoor Fireplace and Custom Fountain
- Rooftop Terrace With Captivating City Views
- Smoke-Free Apartment Homes and Community
- Spacious Walk-in Closet(s) Available
- Stylish Clubhouse & Lounge
- Tech Savvy Media Room with Wall Mounted TV
- Washer/Dryer Included
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We happily welcome your furry friends to move in to 401 Oberlin with you! We even invite you both to try out our new off-leash pet park! Our pet policy is as follows: We allow 2 pets per apartment with a max weight of 75lbs each. There is a one time pet fee of $300 per pet, and a pet rent of $25 per month. No aggressive breeds are allowed. Please contact our office for more details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
1-Month FREE if moving within 30-days, plus $1000 gift card if you lease within 48-hours of your visit!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
401 Oberlin Apartments at Cameron Village
Welcome to life made easy. Morning Agenda: Grab a workout followed by your daily dose of coffee at the local coffee shop or a must-have breakfast at your favorite neighborhood spot.Evening Plan: Meet friends for cocktails and conversation just steps away at the latest local hangout, or bring your friends back to your chic 401 Oberlin apartment home to enjoy your own rooftop patio and lounge.Whatever you choose, your car stays in park. Here at 401 Oberlin, find studio, 1, 2, & 3 bedrooms floor plans to fit your life. In the heart of Raleigh, nestled in Cameron Village to suit your style. This is where life and style meet.Leasing Office Now Open at The Corner of Oberlin Rd & Clark Rd. Parking is available in our main parking deck, entrance is available off Clark Rd. or Stafford Rd.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Pet Policy: $25.00 pet rent. $300.00 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: We happily welcome your furry friends to move in to 401 Oberlin with you! We even invite you both to try out our new off-leash pet park! Our pet policy is as follows: We allow 2 pets per apartment with a max weight of 75lbs each. There is a one time pet fee of $300 per pet, and a pet rent of $25 per month. No aggressive breeds are allowed. Please contact our office for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
26 Reviews for 401 Oberlin Apartments at Cameron Village
The apartments are made well and the staff is incredibly friendly
401 Oberlin is situated within walking distance to shopping and my work.
Management has been most helpful and very attentive from lease signing to move-in.
I really love the atmosphere of my new apartment. Super safe and comfortable!
Leasing staff has been very responsive and helpful to any problems we have had.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-40 East, take Wade Avenue exit. Travel 5 miles and take the Oberlin Road Exit. Travel 1 mile and the community will be on right. From I-40 West, exit I-440 North (Inner Beltline). Exit onto Wade Avenue. At stop light turn right, travel 1.5 miles and take the Oberlin Road Exit. Travel 1 mile and the community will be on the right.
WE ARE TRIBRIDGE.
TRUST. VISION. EXPERIENCE.
With over 75 years of combined multifamily experience, spanning three decades and multiple real estate cycles, Michael Tompkins, Lee Walker and Steve Broome, majority principal owners of Julian LeCraw & Company and JLC Southeast, are pleased to announce the formation of TriBridge Residential, LLC, a full-service multifamily operating platform.
TriBridge Residential prides itself on providing expertise in investment, management and development. Our current portfolio of 18,000 units spans more than 20 cities in six states including Georgia, Florida, Texas, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Our stakeholders at all levels - our people, our investors, our clients and our residents - can expect TriBridge Residential to maintain the trust we've earned, exhibit extraordinary vision and leverage the solid experience that will ensure our continued success.