Check Availability(919) 238-3659(866) 947-8649(919) 238-3664
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
1-Month Free + $500 Gift Card (after move-in) on 1-Bedroom Apartments if moving in within 30 Days!!!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We happily welcome your furry friends to move in to 401 Oberlin with you! We even invite you both to try out our new off-leash pet park! Our pet policy is as follows: We allow 2 pets per apartment with a max weight of 75lbs each. There is a one time pet fee of $300 per pet, and a pet rent of $25 per month. No aggressive breeds are allowed. Please contact our office for more details. Pets Accepted
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- 9 or 10 Foot Ceilings in All Apartment Homes
- Chef Inspired Resident Kitchen
- Club 401 - Seattle-Style Beverage Bar
- Courtyard Cabana complete with TV
- Electric Vehicle Charger for Electric Cars
- Inviting Salt Water Pool and Sun Deck
- Kitchen Islands Available
- Luxury Wood Plank-Style Flooring
- Mind, Body & Soul Flex Room
- Outdoor Fireplace and Custom Fountain
- Rooftop Terrace With Captivating City Views
- Smoke-Free Apartment Homes and Community
- Spacious Walk-in Closet(s) Available
- Stylish Clubhouse & Lounge
- Tech Savvy Media Room with Wall Mounted TV
- Washer/Dryer Included
Ratings & Reviews
26 Reviews for 401 Oberlin Apartments at Cameron Village
The apartments are made well and the staff is incredibly friendly
401 Oberlin is situated within walking distance to shopping and my work.
Management has been most helpful and very attentive from lease signing to move-in.
I really love the atmosphere of my new apartment. Super safe and comfortable!
Leasing staff has been very responsive and helpful to any problems we have had.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I-40 East, take Wade Avenue exit. Travel 5 miles and take the Oberlin Road Exit. Travel 1 mile and the community will be on right. From I-40 West, exit I-440 North (Inner Beltline). Exit onto Wade Avenue. At stop light turn right, travel 1.5 miles and take the Oberlin Road Exit. Travel 1 mile and the community will be on the right.