- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- NEW 2" Designer Blinds
- NEW Designer Lighting
- NEW Ceiling Fans in Every Bedroom
- NEW White Cabinetry
- NEW Satin Nickel Finishes
- NEW Black Appliances
- NEW Faux Marble Countertops
- NEW Designer Kitchen & Bathroom Faucets
- NEW Luxury Wood Vinyl Flooring
- NEW USB Outlets
- 1 Mile to Park West Village Shopping Center
- 1 Mile to Stone Creek Village Shopping Center
- 1 Mile to Grace Park Shopping Center
- Only 6 miles to the RDU International Airport
- Minutes to Lake Crabtree County Park
- Spacious Walk-In Closets
- Expansive Private Screened Patio / Balcony (2
- Large Floor Plans with Plenty of Natural Light
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Abundant Storage
- Oversized Soaking Tub
- Dual Bathroom Vanities
- Kitchen Pantry
- Leash Free Dog Park
- Great Location
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- At-Your-Service Management Team
- At-Your-Service Maintenance Team
- Outdoor Picnic Areas
- Mature Landscaping and Open Green Spaces
- Situated next door to Morrisville Park
- Maximum of 2 Pets, No Weight Limit; $300 One-Time (Non-Refundable) Pet Fee for the 1st Pet, Additional $100 for 2nd Pet. $10-$20/Monthly Pet Rent. Cats Allowed
- Maximum of 2 Pets, No Weight Limit; $300 One-Time (Non-Refundable) Pet Fee for the 1st Pet, Additional $100 for 2nd Pet. $10-$20/Monthly Pet Rent. Dogs Allowed
- Chows, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Stafford Terriers, Dobermans or Great Danes. Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
REDUCED PRICING ON 1 AND 3 BEDROOM HOMES !!!
RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM HOMES ON SALE AT $1525 !!!
DON'T PAY SOMEONE TO MOW YOUR LAWN - RENT AT CROSSTIMBERS
CALL US NOW! COME LIVE AT CROSSTIMBERS!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
RENOVATIONS ARE UNDERWAY! Our Newly Renovated Apartment Homes come with Upgraded white kitchen and bathroom cabinets with Satin Nickel hardware. You will enjoy a new modern look with faux marble countertops and an Upgraded black appliance package including dishwasher and icemaker. New gooseneck faucets in the kitchen for easier rinsing as well as Upgraded bathroom faucets and a rain water style showerhead. Upgraded lighting throughout the Apartment Home features a modern ceiling fan in your living room and additional ceiling fans in all bedrooms. But it doesn't stop there! Other thoughtful additions include a curved hotel style shower rod, new oval bathroom mirrors, brand new carpeting, USB outlets, faux wood Luxury Wood Vinyl flooring, faux wooden plantation blinds, and much, much more. We are excited to bring these Newly Renovated Apartments Homes to you and we welcome you to come check us out! (Pictures Coming Soon)
You deserve the best and we've got it! Enjoy all the advantages of upscale community living. Unequalled for style and location, Crosstimbers sets the standard for apartment living. We don't offer a complex, we offer a community! Crosstimbers offers HUGE one, two and three bedroom apartment homes up to 1525 square feet that are just minutes from major shopping centers like Park West Village, Stone Crest Village and Grace Park. We are also just minutes from Hwy-55 and I-540! And when you're relaxing at home, don't forget to enjoy our 24 hour fitness and business center, swimming pool, children's playground, and dog run.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
25 Reviews for Crosstimbers
Cross Timbers is a quiet neighborhood, a great place to live. There are many amenities such as a pool, fitness room, computer room, basketball court, tennis court and the second floor apartments have screened in porches! The apartments are spacious, well maintained, landscaped and reasonably priced - love it!!!
The management is good and the apartment is very clean, spacious and the building structure is solid. We have a kid at home and we never heard any complaints from neighbors.
well maintained arparments, the office and maintainance staff are diligent and professional.
A very nice community to Live from Work as well as Shopping.
It is quiet community that is well-kept.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Drucker & Falk, LLC, founded in 1938, is the country's twelfth oldest Accredited Management Organization (AMO ). An AMO designation is the only recognition given to real estate management firms. Conferred by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), achievement of AMO status is a major step toward recognition as one of the nation's outstanding professional multi-family real estate management organizations.