- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Unique and Spacious Floor Plans
- Granite countertops in kitchens and bathrooms
- Wood Style Flooring in every apartment home
- Full size washers & dryers in every apartment home
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Flat top ranges
- Walk-out balconies
- Award Winning Lake Norman School
- Patios with direct outdoor access
- Soaking tubs with tile surround and built-in bench
- Kitchen Islands (select units)
- 42" cabinets
- Under Mount Cabinet Lighting
- USB wall outlets
- Expresso finished cabinets
- Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Under mount sinks with modern fixtures
- Upgrades Lighting Package
- 9' Ceilings
- Crown molding
- Ceiling fans in rooms and master bedrooms
- Pre-wired for alarms
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Only two pets per apartment are allowed. There is a $450 nonrefundable pet fee for one pet with a $10 monthly pet rent. Two pets require an additional $100 pet fee and a $20 total monthly pet rent. A pet agreement on file is required. Animals used as disability assistance are not considered as pets under this policy. No exotic pets and breed restrictions apply. A weight limitation of 100 lbs is applicable. Please call us for more information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Marquis at Morrison Plantation
Imagine a community where stunning architecture meets tranquil serenity and style meets convenience. Welcome home to Marquis at Morrison Plantation! Located just minutes from Interstate 77, Lake Norman, NASCAR Technical Institute and large employers such as Lowe's. Our sophisticated floor plans feature chef-inspired kitchens, designer baths with over-sized soaking tubs and wood-style flooring in every apartment home. Take a dip in our sparkling saltwater pool, shoot billiards with your friends in our inviting clubhouse or workout in our state of the art fitness center. Other luxuries at your fingertips include a cyber cafe, dog park, and grill stations. Marquis at Morrison Plantation provides distinctive features designed with you in mind. Why live a little, when you can live a lot!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
11 Reviews for Marquis at Morrison Plantation
wood floors, stainless appliances, spacious, excellent location, and beautiful!
I love living here! The location is amazing, and I love the apartment itself.
The Grove is such a nice place to live. It's a quiet and calm little community and it has a very safe and comfortable atmosphere. The apartments are beautiful on the inside and definitely the most reasonably priced around.
During my process of rental I called them so many time with questions and not once did they get discourage with me.
It is quiet and safe with brand new appliances. It is expensive, but to me, it's worth it.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call us for driving directions.
In 1969, Jim Clayton and Bill Williams purchased a small apartment community in Huntington Beach, California. Over thirty years later, CWS Apartment Homes LLC is an established leader in the apartment homes industry. The company's success is grounded in its roots: talented, dedicated and experienced professionals who strive for excellence with each interaction. Today, CWS Apartment Homes LLC and its affiliated companies own and manage over 8,000 residential units throughout the United States. Through personal hands on management the community thrived and residents were assured an unprecedented level of service. Each CWS community is unique and provides today's renter with a variety of floor plans, extraordinary resort-style amenities and incomparable service. When you choose a CWS community, you'll discover that we earnestly pursue our mission: "We develop and manage apartment communities where we provide each resident with exceptional service and a unique living experience."