Check Availability(919) 666-6726(888) 690-1138(919) 373-4485
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Waived Security Deposit with Approved Credit .
250 Digital Time Warner Cable package and Valet Waste trash removal included with every apartment.
Ask about our All-Inclusive Utilities Packages!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- breed restrictions Pets Accepted
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Black Kitchen Appliances & Countertops
- Garden Tubs in Master Baths
- Sunrooms or Terraces in select floor plans
- Detached Garages & Additional Storage
- Pets Welcome! (some restrictions apply)
- Washer/Dryer Connections
- Ceiling Fans in Master Bedrooms
- Pantry Closet
- Intrusion Alarms
- Spacious Closets in all Master Bedrooms
- Built-in Microwaves
- Time Warner Cable included
- Valet Waste Trash Services
- All-inclusive Utility Packages Available
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Swimming Pool with Deck-Side WiFi
- Picnic & Grilling Area
- 1200 sq ft. Fully Equipped Fitness Center
- Wi-Fi Cafe with Complimentary Coffee Bar
- 23-Seat, 106" Screen Movie Theater
- DVD Lending Library
- Clothes Care Center
- 24-hr Executive Business Center
- Car Care Center
- Flexible Lease Terms
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Laundry Facility on Site
- Planned Community Events
- Guest Suite
- Bark Park
Ratings & Reviews
48 Reviews for Berkshire Park
no complaints My likes and dislikes are: quiet and peaceful
Very quite and clean My likes and dislikes are: Everything is good love living here
Only complaints are: floors kind of thin; could hear everyone above us very easily, parking near our building was challenging due to garages, and I wish there were more sidewalks around/outside the community......but that's something the town of Knightdale would likely need to handle. My likes and dislikes are: Very nice spacious apartments & floor plans. Amenities are good quality including pool, fitness center, movie room, and laundry facility. Staff is friendly and helpful. I always felt safe.
The staff is wonderful! My likes and dislikes are: I love the location. Close to all the shopping locations.
Would never consider anywhere else. My likes and dislikes are: Convenient location with lots of shopping and gov't service offices including library walking distance. Excellent value for my money.
Very quiet and clean.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From 540: Take exit 24B Highway 64 toward Knightdale. Go about 1 mile, turn left on Smithfield Rd. (CVS is on the right as you turn onto Smithfield). Berkshire is located on the right hand side, directly behind the CVS.
From 440 : Take the New Bern Avenue exit towards Knightdale. Continue on New Bern Ave. until it turns into Business 64. Go about 3 miles, turn left onto Smithfield Rd (CVS is on the right as you turn onto Smithfield.) Berkshire Park is located on the Right hand side, directly behind the CVS.