- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Five Stocked Lakes
- Two Sparkling Swimming Pools
- Walking Trails
- Convenient Laundry Rooms
- Basketball and Tennis Courts
- Pet-Friendly Atmosphere
- On-Site Management and Maintenance
- Online Rental Payments
- Easy access to I-73, I-40, and GTA #9
- Wood-Style Vinyl Flooring and/or Plush Carpeting
- Contemporary Two-Tone Paint and Window Coverings
- Kitchen Appliances (Fridge, Stove, Hood, Dishwashe
- Cable and Internet Ready
- Fireplace and Built-In Bookcases*
- Private Patio or Balcony*
- Options for Enhanced Decor
- Many New Upgrades Coming Summer 2017!
- * In Select Apartments
- $300.00 Pet Fee for a maximum of two pets per apartment. Breed restrictions and a weight limit will apply. Pets Accepted
- No Aggressive Breeds Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
New Look & Lease Specials... Save Up to $100 on a 1 or 2-Bedroom apartment with a 12+ month lease
Greensboro's best kept secret and now under new management!!
Call today to schedule a tour of your new home!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Edgewater Village Apartments
Quality suburban living at Edgewater Village Apartments; a resort style community with tranquil lake views, lush greenery, and accessible amenities for all to enjoy! Just off West Market Street, Edgewater Village offers the serenity of nature while being nearby the Wendover shopping and entertaining district, major employers, Piedmont International Airport and Colleges and local schools.
Choose a studio, 1-Bedroom, or 2-Bedroom apartment and come home to stylish comfort.
As of Spring 2017, Living Well Homes is starting an major community improvement program, including:
- Newly Refurnished Pool Decks and Lakeside Deck
- Renovated Clubhouse with Free Wi-Fi and New Business Center
- Enhanced Fitness Facilities
- Refurbished Playground
- New Bark Park
- Property-Wide Landscaping
- Exterior and Interior Apartment Building Renovations
- And More Community Enhancements Coming Soon!
Variable, 6-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
6 Reviews for Edgewater Village Apartments
I like how they keep the complex clean I also feel very safe I like how the police patrol the area!!
They are all super nice any time I have a problem they come as soon as they can normally about an hour or so which is great compared to the four day at other places I have lived. They are not the new complex around but they keep what they do have in great shape so far I love living here and I don't think I will be leaving any time soon
It's ok had done issues work maintenance.
The neighbors are very loud at all hours of the day and night.
The community is ok, I would say average. The staff could have been a little more friendly but overall a good experience. I did have to kill some bugs in my apartment, even on the second floor, but nothing to drastic.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-40 take exit 213, Guilford College Road. Go north onto Guilford College Road. Turn left onto Market Street and Edgewater Village will be 1/4 mile on your right.