Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From I-40 West or I-85 North, take exit 148 to Graham/Chapel Hill. Turn left at bottom of exit ramp onto Harden Street. Turn right onto River Bend. Turn left onto Teer Road. Turn left onto Townbranch Road. Parkridge is on the left, across from the park.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Pets AcceptedDeposit: 300Breed Restrictions - no aggressive breeds
- Breed Restriction
- Walking Distance to Park
- Minutes to I-40 and I-85
- Spacious Floorplans
- Energy Efficient
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Microwaves and Dishwashers Provided
- Closets! Closets! AND MORE Closets!!
- Excellent Customer Service
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 24 Hour Clothes Care Center
- Across the street from Bill Cooke Park
- ASK ABOUT OUR GREAT SPECIALS
- Pet Friendly
- Minutes from Dining and Shopping
- Free Custom Accent Walls Available
- Grilling Areas
- Quiet Neighborhood Setting
- Less than 5 miles to Tanger Outlet Mall
- Minutes to Alamance Crossing
- 2 minute drive to Burlington
- State of the art laundry facility
- Credit card and Coin operated Laundry Facility
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
1 Review for Parkridge
Generally a good place to live. Fairly quite and secure even though it may not look so at first sight. Although it is hard to find the office open as they keep bankers hours. Grounds could use a little beautification.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Parkridge36.073600,-79.3825001013 Town Branch Road, Graham, North Carolina 27253Parkridge
PARK-SIDE LIVING! Our location across from Bill Cooke Park provides beauty along with tennis courts and walking trails that make us the perfect choice for you! Our friendly staff cannot wait to show you your new home. Come reserve your place today!
|Monday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 03:00 PM|
6 - 15 Month Leases
Professionally managed by ALCO Management Company.