- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Full Size washer/dryer connections
- Walk in closets
- Air Conditioning
- Oversized closets available
- Industrial chic design
- 1, 2 and 3 BDR open concept loft style floorplans
- 14'-22' tall exposed ceilings
- Large expansive mill windows
- Exposed brick wall(s)
- Pet Friendly Apartment Homes (Restrictions Apply)
- Pool and mountain views available
- Wall controlled ceiling fans
- Premium lighting fixtures throughout apartment
- Contemporary brushed nickel finishes and fixtures
- Hartford shaker cabinetry in warm maple finish
- Stainless steel or clean steel appliances
- Solid granite countertops in both kitchen/baths
- Designer kitchens with islands
- Pendant and under cabinet lightng in kitchens
- Built-in microwave
- Garbage disposal
- White subway tile in bathrooms
- Polished concrete flooring
- Original historic architectural detailing
- Digital cable available
- High-Speed internet access available
- Wheelchair accessible units available
- On-site full scale athletic club
- Billiards, foosball and gaming station
- Community room with Wi-Fi, TVs and coffee station
- 100% Smoke-Free Building
- Controlled access building entry system
- 24 hour maintenance emergency service
- Onsite property management
- Social gathering spaces
- Conference room with wi-fi access
- Resident only elevators in building
- Gated dog park*
- Package acceptance
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Onsite history center
- Corporate Furnished Apartments Available
- Resort style salt water pool with tanning ledge*
- Poolside cabanas*
- Outdoor gourmet kitchen*
- Entertainment plaza*
- Open field/outdoor activity lawn*
- Contemporary outdoor fireplace*
- Sculptural elements and fountains*
- Additional storage available*
- Breed restrictions apply, maximum of 2 pets and a total weight of 125 pounds Pets Accepted
- Breed Restriction
- Non-refundable pet fees and monthly pet rent, please call for details Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Loray Mill Lofts Apartments
Live, Work, Play! Welcome to one of the newest developments in Gastonia, Loray Mill Lofts. The historical Loray Mill from 1902 has been reconstructed and renovated to include loft apartment living with restaurants and shopping in the Loray Mill Village. The area around Loray Mill Lofts is also under revitalization of its own to include the installation of a brand new city park.
Our one of a kind loft style 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments are just minutes from uptown Charlotte. Each of our homes are equipped with the latest modern touches that include solid granite counter tops in both kitchens and bathrooms and brushed nickel finishes and fixtures.
We are a pet friendly community and provide a gated dog park for our residents. Loray Mill is a 100% smoke free building. Controlled access building entry system for the safety of our residents. Enjoy entertaining friends or family in our resident entertainment room that includes billiards, foosball and gaming. Relax during the warmer months at the community?s resort style salt water pool with tanning ledge and poolside cabanas.
Loray Mill was designed with you in mind!
Ratings & Reviews
23 Reviews for Loray Mill Lofts Apartments
We love the history of the mill, the concept and nice features of our unit like the granite and stainless steel. Ours is nicely located and quiet, and I love that it's pet friendly. I am disappointed, however, in that they have not been able to have the shops. They have a top notch athletic club, but I was looking forward to the brewery, shops, and restaurant that they had planned. If that ever happens, I may never go out again.
The apartments are full of character and style, quiet, and pleasant. We love the gym, the salt water pool and hot tub.
Great historic place to stay! Property management (Shelby and Frances) are wonderful ladies.
My apartment is beyond Beautiful!
The Loray Mill is very historic and displays charm.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Take I-85 to Exit 21 turn left off of exit onto Cox Road. Continue for 0.5 miles and turn right onto Franklin Boulevard. Stay straight on Franklin Boulevard for 4 miles and community will be on your left on Firestone Street. Arrive at Loray Mill Lofts and Shoppes.
Drucker & Falk, LLC, founded in 1938, is the country's twelfth oldest Accredited Management Organization (AMO ). An AMO designation is the only recognition given to real estate management firms. Conferred by the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), achievement of AMO status is a major step toward recognition as one of the nation's outstanding professional multi-family real estate management organizations.