- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen
- Tile backsplash in Kitchen
- Stainless Steel and Energy Efficient Appliances
- Simulated Wood Flooring
- Island Kitchens with Pendant Lighting*
- Built-in Desk with Granite Surface
- Crown Molding
- Double Vanities*
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Private Patio/Balcony with French Door
- Two-inch wooden blinds
- Wellness Center with Child viewing area
- Clubhouse with Gathering Room
- Billiards Room
- Covered Grilling Area
- 24-hr Business Center
- 24-hr Maintenance Service
- Max 2 Pets Allowed per Apartment. $300 Pet Fee for 1 Pet, $500 Pet Fee for 2 Pets. $15 Monthly Pet Rent for 1 Pet; $25 Monthly Pet Rent for 2 Pets. Pets Accepted
- Breed Restrictions Apply. Call for Details. Call for Policy
Summerwind Apartments provides a wooded, secluded setting in a residential area. Located in Garner, North Carolina, Summerwind is a luxury apartment community with a resort feel - all just 8 miles from Downtown Raleigh. We're minutes from Lake Benson, a popular boating and fishing area surrounded by parks.
Life is easy at Summerwind. We provide fantastic amenities that include a wellness center with a children's area, a billiards room, a covered grilling area, a gorgeous swimming pool, and a clubhouse. Apartments at Summerwind feature large balconies with French doors, built-in desks with granite tops, crown molding, wood-style flooring, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, and elegant bathrooms with marble countertops.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
1 Review for Summerwind Apartments
Although it was new construction, cable and internet have not been easy to obtain; nevertheless, there were some compensation giving to residents during these times.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Call for directions