- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Full Sized Washer/Dryer Units in EVERY home
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Baths
- Spacious Bathrooms with Dual Vanities
- Intrusion Alarms
- Two Palm Tree Lined Swimming Pools with Free WiFi
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center
- Gorgeous Clubhouse with Billiards
- 2 Business Center: Multiple Computers and Printers
- Sand Volleyball Court
- 2 Leash Free Bark Parks
- EE Miller and Bill Hefner Elementary Schools
- HUGE Apartment Floor Plans
- Spacious Walk In Closets
- Gourmet Entertainment Kitchens
- Modern Black Appliances
- Built in Microwaves
- Garden Tubs Available
- Premium Cable w/ HBO, High Speed Internet Included
- Water/Sewer, Trash Included
- Ceiling Fans in Living and Master Bedroom
- Outdoor Flex Space
- Pond Views Available
- Fully Gated with Keypad Entry and Call Box
- 2 Fitness Centers with Cardio Room/free weights
- Children's Play Area in Fitness Centers
- 2 Outdoor Kitchens with Running Water/Sinks
- Courtesy Wifi Cafe and Coffee Station
- Quarter-mile Paved Jogging Path
- Meet New Friends! Monthly Resident Activities!
- Yoga and Zumba classes on site weekly!
- Max 2 pets per apartment home. No Weight Limit or Height Limit. $250 (Non-refundable)pet fee per pet. $15/month pet rent. Pet must be one year or older and current on vaccinations by a licensed professional. Proof of Renter?s Insurance with Liability Coverage. Community visit prior to move in date and photograph of pet required. Pets Accepted
- No aggressive breeds shall be permitted. Aggressive breeds are identified by the National Center for Disease Control and include but are not limited to: Pit Bull Type, Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow, Great Dane, Wolf-Dog Hybrid, German Shepard, HuskyType, Rottweiler & Saint Bernard Breed Restriction
At Parcstone Apartments in Fayetteville, NC, you can have it all?all-inclusive luxury, an active lifestyle and modern convenience. When you live at Parcstone you are surrounded by Fayetteville's conveniences: schools, shopping and restaurants. Parcstone Apartments 10 minutes to Raeford's state-of-the-art hospitals and medical facilities. Allow us to pamper you in all-inclusive luxury apartments in Fayetteville, NC. Our one, two and three bedroom apartments include washer and dryer in your apartment, spacious bathrooms with dual vanities* and garden tubs, built in microwaves, granite countertops and washer/dryers, all the fine details of a custom home. Meet new friends while playing sand volleyball or during a friendly game of pool in the billiards/media room. Our community features two resort pools, two fitness centers with cardio room and two outdoor grilling pavilions. Make Parcstone Apartments a home for your pet in our pet friendly apartments.
Ratings & Reviews
24 Reviews for ParcStone Apartments
In the beginning it wasn't very organized with paperwork ect, but I love my apartment. It's a clean, relatively quiet, and nice place to live. I placed one noise complaint and the office was quick to handle it. The apartment has all of the perks I was looking for and the pools, gym, ect was a nice perk!
I feel safe. It's very quite. There are a lot of perks in the apartment (i.e. Washer/dryer, cable/internet, microwave, dishwasher, ice maker in the fridge etc) all for one affordable price. The staff knows you by name and always warmly greets you. Any challenges are fixed quickly and they have fun resident events.
Great staff!!! My most enjoyable rental apartments.
I have lived at Parcstone Apartments for three and a half years. I am the first resident in this apartment and have stayed due to the absolute attention to detail provided by the office staff as well as the maintenance staff. As advertised these are luxury apartments with wonderful amenities. As a mental professional I can easily afford to build my own home, however, I cherish the most important thing, which is safety. As a single female I've always been safe regardless when I walk my dog.
ParcStone staff goes out their way to help us resident.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Skibo Road, turn west onto Cliffdale Road. Go about 4.5 miles and turn left onto Rim Road. We are on the right.