Check Availability(910) 676-6016(866) 979-2606(910) 676-6018
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Move into a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment by July 10th and August rent is FREE!! Also Specials on Select Apartments!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Max 2 pets per apartment home. No Weight Limit or Height Limit. $350 (Non-refundable pet fee) for ?first pet? and $250 (Non-refundable pet fee) for the ?second pet.? $10/month pet rent. Pet must be one year or older and current on vaccinations by a licensed professional. Proof of Renter?s Insurance with Liability Coverage. Community visit prior to move in date and photograph of pet required. Pets Accepted
- No aggressive breeds shall be permitted. Aggressive breeds are identified by the National Center for Disease Control and include but are not limited to: Pit Bull Type, Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow, Great Dane, Wolf-Dog Hybrid, German Shepard, HuskyType, Rottweiler & Saint Bernard Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Full Sized Washer/Dryer Units in EVERY home
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Baths
- Spacious Bathrooms with Dual Vanities
- Intrusion Alarms
- Two Palm Tree Lined Swimming Pools with Free WiFi
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center
- Gorgeous Clubhouse with Billiards and Poker Table
- 2 Business Center: Multiple Computers and Printers
- Sand Volleyball Court
- 2 Leash Free Bark Parks
- EE Miller and Bill Hefner Elementary Schools
- HUGE Apartment Floor Plans
- Spacious Walk In Closets
- Gourmet Entertainment Kitchens
- Modern Black Appliances
- Built in Microwaves
- Garden Tubs Available
- Premium Cable w/ HBO, High Speed Internet Included
- Phone, Water/Sewer, Trash Included
- Ceiling Fans in Living and Master Bedroom
- Outdoor Flex Space
- Pond Views Available
- Fully Gated with Keypad Entry and Call Box
- 2 Fitness Centers with Cardio Room/free weights
- Children's Play Area in Fitness Centers
- 2 Outdoor Kitchens with Running Water/Sinks
- Courtesy Wifi Cafe and Coffee Station
- Quarter-mile Paved Jogging Path
- Meet New Friends! Monthly Resident Activities!
Ratings & Reviews
24 Reviews for ParcStone Apartments
In the beginning it wasn't very organized with paperwork ect, but I love my apartment. It's a clean, relatively quiet, and nice place to live. I placed one noise complaint and the office was quick to handle it. The apartment has all of the perks I was looking for and the pools, gym, ect was a nice perk!
I feel safe. It's very quite. There are a lot of perks in the apartment (i.e. Washer/dryer, cable/internet, microwave, dishwasher, ice maker in the fridge etc) all for one affordable price. The staff knows you by name and always warmly greets you. Any challenges are fixed quickly and they have fun resident events.
Great staff!!! My most enjoyable rental apartments.
I have lived at Parcstone Apartments for three and a half years. I am the first resident in this apartment and have stayed due to the absolute attention to detail provided by the office staff as well as the maintenance staff. As advertised these are luxury apartments with wonderful amenities. As a mental professional I can easily afford to build my own home, however, I cherish the most important thing, which is safety. As a single female I've always been safe regardless when I walk my dog.
ParcStone staff goes out their way to help us resident.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From Skibo Road, turn west onto Cliffdale Road. Go about 4.5 miles and turn left onto Rim Road. We are on the right.