- Floor Plans
- Map &
- Office Hours
Floor Plans & Pricing
Does your furniture fit? Pick a floor plan below and design your new place!
|Style||Beds||Ba||1/2 Ba||Sq. Ft.||Rent||Term||Deposit||Availability|
|One Bedroom||1||1||0||685||$559-$571||Per Month||$150||Reserve Now|
|One Bedroom with Sunroom||1||1||0||771||$609-$696||Per Month||$150||Reserve Now|
|Two Bedroom||2||2||0||950||$624-$716||Per Month||$150||Reserve Now|
|Two Bedroom with Sunroom||2||2||0||1035||$654-$741||Per Month||$150||Reserve Now|
|Three Bedroom with Sunroom||3||2||0||1456||$849-$882||Per Month||$150||Reserve Now|
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
With the ongoing effort to answer your needs, we are now offering individual bedroom leasing! Your home comes furnished w/ utilities, cable, & internet (no set-up required). It's ready when you are! Limited availability. Call for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call (910) 778-2790 (888) 514-6049 (910) 401-2448 or click | Activate Coupon
From Ft. Bragg, take North Reilly Road to Cliffdale Rd. and turn left, Hidden Creek Village will be on the right. * From 401/Raeford Road, turn onto Skibo Road, turn left onto Cliffdale Road, Hidden Creek Village will be on the left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Pets AcceptedWe are a pet friendly community! Up to 2 pets are allowed per apartment with a combined maximum weight of 80 pounds. * Pet Fee: $250 for 1 pet and +$50 for additional pet. * Monthly Pet Rent: $0 * Breed Restrictions: Dobermans, Chows, Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, or any mix of an aggressive breed are not allowed. * Management has the sole discretion to accept or deny any pet(s) with or without cause.
- Professional Grade Tennis Court
- Charcoal Grilling and Picnic Areas
- Car Care Center
- Pet Park
- Convenient Pet Pick-Up Stations
- High Speed Internet Access in Common Areas
- Detached Garages w/ Remote Access Available
- Online Rent Payment
- Community Social Events
- Pet Friendly (some restrictions)
- Handicap Accessible Apartments Available
- NEW! Rent by Bedroom Option (ask for details)
- Sunrooms Available
- Chef-Inspired Kitchens Available
- Pantries Optional
- Full Size Washer & Dryer Connections
- Plush Frieze Carpet throughout Home
Hidden Creek Village
Hidden Creek Village Apartments has grand 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes designed to meet the needs of your lifestyle with all the amenities you deserve at prices you can afford. We invite you to experience convenient, affordable, and comfortable living in a beautiful gated community located near Fort Bragg.
Check Availability or call: (910) 778-2790 (888) 514-6049 (910) 401-2448
- Growth Since 2000
- Population Density
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
RE Carroll Management Company corporate office is located in Greensboro, North Carolina. RE Carroll is the Property Management Division of The Carroll Companies, a developer of multi-family residential communities in the Southeast. The President of R.E. Carroll Management and The Carroll Companies, had a vision to develop owner-managed apartment communities, which feature custom floor plans with a range of amenities including: zero elevation entry pools, State-of-the-Art fitness studios, cyber cafes, multi media theaters, tennis courts and garages. We market our apartments at an affordable price and offer premier service to our customers. RE Carroll currently has 29 multi-family sites open or under construction consisting of nearly 10,000 apartment homes. Communities in North Carolina are located in the following cities: Asheville, Durham, Cary, Fayetteville, Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem. Communities in South Carolina are located in the following cities: Charleston, Summerville, Columbia, Fort Mill, Lexington and Myrtle Beach. RE Carroll expects the announcement of seven additional communities, located in the Raleigh, North Carolina area, Nashville, Tennessee area, and Austin, Texas area.
Check Availability or call:(910) 778-2790 (888) 514-6049 (910) 401-2448
Overall Rating(7 Ratings)
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
Building ExteriorNot Available
Move-in ConditionNot Available
7 Reviews for Hidden Creek Village
I've never had an issue with any other resident, the staff is friendly, and its overall a great place to live. My likes and dislikes are: I love the sense of security that comes with a gated complex. The location is great (not too far from base, close to a few grocery stores and target), the staff is super nice, and there is so much that you can do without leaving the complex (laundry, gym, playground etc).
Great place to live with a good price range My likes and dislikes are: I really like when I come home from a long day of work there's not a lot going on every one is respectful. The staff are very friendly and the price is just right
My likes and dislikes about this community are: The staff is fantastic and neighbors are great.
Laundry room is a bit disappointing as is workout room. Wish the lighting in the apartments was better. But overall it is nice here.
My likes and dislikes are: Ladies in office are very friendly and nice. It's safe and gated. Very pet friendly community. Mostly quiet.
All is good but 2 issues:
1) The electricity bill is much higher than what was estimated before signing the contract (and we are really saving electricity as much as possible)
2) Some neighbors don't think there are other people living here. They through trash all around the community area and cigaret butts in the stairwells. Also, our stairwell is a big mess covered by cigaret butts, spit and some other trash. There are a lot of pet lover in the community and far not every body clean after their dogs. My likes and dislikes are: I like that apartments are pretty large and comfortable; I like to have my own laundry room, big kitchen and big bathroom (there are only 2 of us). I also like that there is a lot of parking available and the tennis courts.
All reviews have been thoroughly reviewed before posting, however if you feel this review meets the following criteria we want to know. Please select the criteria below that describes why you feel this content should be reviewed
We use specific standards when reviewing all content that is listed on Apartment Guide. These rules include, but are not limited to:Submit Cancel
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.