Check Availability(919) 241-8453(888) 805-8426(919) 251-6544
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 7575 lb limit per animal. 150 lb combined max weight limit. Weight Restriction
- $300 Non-Refundable Pet Fee / $20 Monthly Pet Fee per Pet-2 pet maximum Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- TOWNHOME LIVING - NO NEIGHBORS ABOVE OR BELOW!
- Washer/dryer included in every home
- Upgraded fitness center with dry sauna
- Huge pool with sun deck
- Bark Park!
- Playground area
- Community room with billiards
- Executive business center
- Great closets and storage
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Private patios and private entrances
- Wooded views at no additional charge
- Convenient to RTP, RDU Airport and I-40
- Convenient to Duke University and NCCU
- Air conditioning
- Energy-efficient community
- 38 acres of wooded views and established landscape
- Pets welcome and adored
- (TTY 711)
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for Woodland Creek
Because of services, upkeep and location.
Management and maintenance staff has been very professional and on time complying with repairs requested. Landscaping staff does a super job as well. We are just happy to be in a quiet area.
nice place, good price, and helpful staff.
when you need something to be done in your home they will be right there for you.
The only thing keeping me from giving an "Excellent" review is the lack of a recycling option.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Woodland Creek Townhomes and Apartments is spread over 38 acres and is conveniently located to Southpoint Mall/RTP/RDU/Duke/NCCU and more! From I-40, take exit #278; turn left on Highway 55. Go approximately 1-1/2 miles and turn left onto Odyssey Drive. Go 1/4 of a mile and turn left onto Penrith Drive. The leasing office will be on your right.