- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Reserved High Efficiency Vehicle and ...
- Private Outdoor Courtyards with Well-Appointed ...
- Energy-Efficient Lighting in all Hallways and ...
- Built and Certified as LEED-NC Silver by the USGBC
- Additional Storage Units Available for Lease
- Seating Area Inside Spacious Lobby
- Lobby with Premium Efficiency Lighting
- Heated Indoor Resistance Pool
- Private, Gated Parking Deck
- Large Resident Clubroom
- Valet Waste Services
- Walking Distance to Duke Medical Center and ...
- Outdoor Private Salt Water Pool
- Fenced-In Pet Run
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Weight restriction: 75We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $300 pet fee for the first pet and $150 for the second. Pet rent is $20 per month. There is a weight limit of 75 pounds per pet, and aggressive breeds are prohibited. Please contact us for further information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Trinity Commons at Erwin
Durham's got it going on. From baseball to great cuisine to shopping to our favorite farmers market, we are never bored here in Durham. Trinity Commons Apartments boasts one of the best locations in the Triangle Area. We are directly across from Duke Hospital on Erwin Road. Living here, you can walk directly to the Duke University campus, Hock Plaza or adjacent retail and restaurants at Lakeview. You'll be close to I-40, I-85 and NC-147 with convenient access to anywhere in the Triangle. Durham has so much to offer from the beautiful Sarah P. Duke Gardens to fun Brightleaf Square and American Tobacco district to funky 9th Street. We love it so much we had to show off the Durham scene all over our website. Hopefully it will entice you too to call Trinity Commons Apartments in Durham your new home.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
56 Reviews for Trinity Commons at Erwin
Great service, great facilities and amazing apartments
The front desk is helpful and the complex is always clean.
I love everything about it! I just wish it was cheaper because I am a student.
We've loved living in our apartment, any service or help we've requested has been prompt and thorough. The staff at the front office is exceptional and we love the size of our apartment, the safety of the parking and the location! The only complaint we have is that we've submitted multiple noise complaints for our upstairs neighbor and the noise continues.
Good amenities; Friendly staff
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Raleigh: I-40 West to NC 147 (Durham Freeway). Continue to Fulton St./Hillandale Rd. Exit. Bottom of exit, take Left onto Fulton St. Take Right onto Erwin Road. Trinity Commons at Erwin will be 1/4 mile on the Right (Erwin Rd and Douglas Drive).