- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- FREE water, sewer, and trash
- 24-hour emergency maintenance staff
- Convenient car care center
- Kids Court
- Picnic area with gas grills
- Short-term and corporate housing apartments ava...
- Pet-friendly*(restrictions apply)
- Free shredding service
- Renovated Apartments*<BR>(*select homes)
- Spacious floor plans
- Large bathrooms with oval garden tubs
- Intrusion entry system included
- Built-in bookshelves, 9' ceilings and elegant c...
- Kitchens: self-cleaning oven, disposal, refrige...
- Call for Policy
Falls Pointe at the Park
Nestled within a lush, private setting, falls Pointe is centrally located in the heart of Triangle Park. Its beautifully landscaped grounds with surrounding old-growth shade trees and picturesque foliage provide the perfect backdrop. * Offering an array of fun, functional floor plans that range from 1 to 3 bedroom deluxe garden apartments with spacious rooms, fully-equipped kitchens, and many extras for comfortable, care-free living. Packed with amenities and conveniently located, Falls Pointe is the perfect place to call home!
Ratings & Reviews
29 Reviews for Falls Pointe at the Park
Great atmosphere. Family oriented and great community activities for all ages.
Cause I really love living here.... & I feel safe the staff is great ! & I'm loving my apartment they are up on there Job here I truly love it & would recommend theses complex to friends & family!
Agents in office are kind very good at fixing issues. The maintenance men take care of problems quickly
The great staff at Falls Pointe says it all. Thanx for the great job that you all do.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
From I40 take exit 278 for NC55. Turn right on Hwy55. Next left on Hwy54. Right at first light, S. Alston Ave. Falls Pointe will be on your right.