Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- $225 non refundable fee for first pet, $150 for second pet. $20/per month pet. Two pet limit. Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Newly Renovated Interiors
- Stainless Steel Appliances in Select Units
- New Black on Black Appliances
- Starbucks Coffee Bar
- Pet Friendly - Bark Park Coming Soon!
- Choose from 7 floor plans!
- High Speed Internet Available
- Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal
- All Electric-Central Air and Heat
- W/D Connections-W/D Available
- Huge Closets & Extra Storage
- Some with Fireplaces
- Clubhouse & Business Center
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- Free Wireless at Clubhouse
- Landscaped Courtyard
- Convenient Laundry Facilities
- Stunning Wooded Views
- Tree Shaded Patios & Balconies
- Playground, Picnic & Grilling
- Hardwood-like Flooring
- New Cabinetry & Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Modern Lighting with Brushed Nickel Finish
- Poolside Grilling Pavilion & Entertainment Lounge
- Extensive Clubhouse Renovations - Coming Soon!
- Resident Social & Entertainment Area -Coming Soon!
Imagine living only minutes from Research Triangle Park! Live at Emerald Forest, where you can retreat with your laptop to the privacy of your tree-shaded balcony, entertain guests in your gracious kitchen, dining room and living room, or just rest from the bustle of the business week! Simplify your busy life with a rent payment that includes 24/7 fitness room, pool, picnicking, easy trash disposal, and recycling! Have convenient access to I-40, bus routes, and live where you're only minutes from parks, RTP, Duke, UNC, fabulous shopping, and so much more! Tucked away in a quiet neighborhood where the sounds you hear are birds and not traffic, and the sights you see are trees and not highways, that's what you'll find at Emerald Forest! Call or email today!
Variable, 3-Month, 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month
From I-40, take Highway 55/54 Apex exit; turn right on Highway 55 towards Apex. Turn right at the light onto Highway 54. Entrance is 1/2 mile on your right.