Floor Plans & Pricing
- Sq Ft:581
- Rent:From $705 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
- Sq Ft:785
- Rent:From $845 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
- Sq Ft:1500
- Rent:From $1025 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
Take Glenwood Avenue, US-70 W. Turn Right on Creedmoor Road, NC-50. Follow for 17 miles. Turn Right on E Wilton Avenue, NC-56. Turn Right onto Hidden Valley Drive.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Pets AcceptedPet friendly, no weight limit. Breed restrictions include Akitas, Pit Bulls and Rottweilers. Limit 2 pets per apartment.
- Call for Policy1 Pet: $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee, 2 Pets: $425 non-refundable pet fee, $15 Monthly pet rent
- Short Commute to Durham, RTP
- Garden and Townhome Floor Plans
- Large Spacious Closets
- W/D Connections
- Ceiling Fans in Select Homes
- Fireplaces in Select Homes
- Select Refrigerators w/ Icemakers
- Short Term Leases
- Furnished Apartments
- Pet Friendly, No Weight Limit
- 24/7 Portal to Pay Rent, Submit Service Requests
- Beautiful Pool and Sundeck
- Big Playground
- Fenced Patios for Select Homes
- Night Patrol
- WIFI at Club House & Pool
- Off-street private parking
- 5 Minutes to Granville Greenway
- 15 Miles to Duke & NCCU
- 20 Miles to RTP
- Recycling Program
- Ceiling Fan(s) in select apartments
- Oversized Closets in select apartments
- Washer / Dryer in select apartments
- Covered, school bus stop shelter with seating
- Brand new equipment in Fitness Center
- $5 per month trash removal
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
2 Reviews for Highland Vista Apartments
Office manager is always cordial in her dealings with me. She aims to please me as a resident and values my satisfaction with living at Highland Vista.
Thank you so much! What kind things to say! Who is this?
It seems that something different needs to be fixed on a monthly basis. But it all gets fixed in a timely fashion and they are very pleasant to deal with.
Thank you! :)
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Highland Vista Apartments36.119900,-78.657500320 Hidden Valley Drive, Creedmoor, North Carolina 27522Highland Vista Apartments
Highland Vista is a small garden and townhome apartment community located in the festive, beautiful town of Creedmoor. For those of you looking for a simple get-back-to-basics lifestyle, Highland Vista is a must visit. Located just off I-85, 15 miles to Durham and 20 miles to RTP, Highland Vista is a convenient commute for those of you working in the medical, education and technology fields. In less than an hour you can drive to Duke University, Durham Regional Hospital and the VA Medical Center. As for recreation, Highland Vista is just minutes from Falls Lake, Lake Rogers, Kerr Lake and the Granville Greenway which is the area?s leading greenway area featuring pedestrian hiking and biking trails. Other unique features Highland Vista offers include garden and townhome floor plans, recycling, green initiatives and is pet friendly, no weight limit! Call or stop by today, the professional site team at Highland Vista is happy to assist you!
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
3-Month, 6-Month, 12-Month
Professionally managed by Hawthorne Residential Partners, Inc.