- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Short Commute to Durham, RTP, Raleigh
- Garden and Townhome Floor Plans
- Large Spacious Closets
- W/D Connections
- Ceiling Fans in Select Homes
- Fireplaces in Select Homes
- Select Refrigerators w/ Icemakers
- Short Term Leases
- Furnished Apartments
- Pet Friendly, No Weight Limit
- 24/7 Portal to Pay Rent, Submit Service Requests
- Beautiful Pool, Sundeck and Outdoor Kitchen
- Fenced Patios for Select Homes
- WIFI at Club House & Pool
- Off-street private parking
- 5 Minutes to Granville Greenway
- 15 Miles to Duke & NCCU
- 20 Miles to RTP
- Recycling Program
- Washer / Dryer in select apartments
- Covered, school bus stop shelter with seating
- Brand new equipment in Fitness Center
- $7 per month trash removal
- Gated, Leash Free Pet Park w/ Agility Equipment
- 30-minutes to North Raleigh
- Pet friendly, no weight limit. Breed restrictions include Akitas, Pit Bulls and Rottweilers. Limit 2 pets per apartment. Pets Accepted
- 1 Pet: $250 Non-Refundable Pet Fee, 2 Pets: $425 non-refundable pet fee, $15 Monthly pet rent Call for Policy
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Availability is limited! Current openings for late October and mid-November move-in dates. Please reserve yours before they?re gone!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Highland Vista Apartments
Highland Vista is a small garden and townhome apartment community located in the festive, beautiful town of Creedmoor. For those of you looking for a simple get-back-to-basics lifestyle, Highland Vista is a must visit. Located just off I-85, 15 miles to Durham and 20 miles to RTP, Highland Vista is a convenient commute for those of you working in the medical, education and technology fields. In less than an hour you can drive to Duke University, Durham Regional Hospital and the VA Medical Center. As for recreation, Highland Vista is just minutes from Falls Lake, Lake Rogers, Kerr Lake and the Granville Greenway which is the area?s leading greenway area featuring pedestrian hiking and biking trails. Other unique features Highland Vista offers include garden and townhome floor plans, recycling, green initiatives and is pet friendly, no weight limit! Call or stop by today, the professional site team at Highland Vista is happy to assist you!
3-Month, 6-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
2 Reviews for Highland Vista Apartments
Office manager is always cordial in her dealings with me. She aims to please me as a resident and values my satisfaction with living at Highland Vista.
It seems that something different needs to be fixed on a monthly basis. But it all gets fixed in a timely fashion and they are very pleasant to deal with.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Take Glenwood Avenue, US-70 W. Turn Right on Creedmoor Road, NC-50. Follow for 17 miles. Turn Right on E Wilton Avenue, NC-56. Turn Right onto Hidden Valley Drive.