Check Availability(704) 612-7266(888) 574-9389(704) 900-3766
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Select Units Application is $35.00 Per Applicant and $100.00 Adminstrative Fee!
Student Discount: $15.00 Application $100.00 Adminstrative Fee
Look Lease Special: $25.00 Application $50.00 Adminstrative Fee!
Preferred Employer Discounts: Wells Fargo, American Red Cross, CMPD, Firefighters, CMS, Novant Health Care, CMC Employees, Military, UNCC Employees, Bank of America, Ferguson, Northlake Mall Employees, Charlotte Douglas Employees, Verizon Employees, US Postal Service, UPS, Cola Cola, CPCC Employees.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 75$300 pet fee $500 for 2 pets. $15/month pet rent Breed Restriction
- Call for Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Racquetball Court(s)
- Pet Friendly
- Modern Open-Concept Living Area
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen w/Icemaker
- Breakfast and Conversation Bar
- Whitewashed-Style Cabinetry
- Kitchen Pantry
- Smooth Top Range
- Large Double Sink in Kitchen
- Spacious Oversized Closets
- Nine-Foot Ceilings
- Ceramic Tile Tub Enclosure(s)
- Overhead Lighting in Bedroom(s)
- Interior Sprinkler System
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Additional Exterior Storage
- Full-Sized Washer and Dryer
- Two-Tone Paint Schemes
- 36-Inch Bath Vanity
- Resort-Style Pool with Expansive Tanning Deck
- Gourmet Coffee Bar
- Large Business Resource Center
- Wi-Fi Throughout Common and Pool Areas
- Racquetball Court
- Leash-Free Bark Park
- Convenient Pet Stations Throughout
- Valet Trash Service
- Mature Landscaping
- Recreational Vehicle Parking
- Interactive Online Resident Services
- Responsive Staff Available for Emergencies
- High Speed Internet Access Available
- Complimentary Package Acceptance Service
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for Waterford Hills
I enjoy the layout and the easy accesses to the main road. I also enjoy the management, who are always helpful and friendly. The maintenance team swiftly fixed an issue and are friendly as well.
I absolutely love living at Waterford Hills! This is my boyfriends and I first apartment together and we couldn't have picked a better place to live. Our neighbors and community are respectful and quiet, which is so hard to find at other apartment complexes. The office and maintaince respond quickly to questions or request. I truly love calling this place my home!
The staff always greets you with a warm smile when you enter the office. Their always nice and respectable. I would definitely recommend Waterford Hills.
I am so pleased with my apartment moving from a townhome to an apartment i didnt think that I could cope with that but its great and I'm at peace in my new place and very happy that i've made the choice to become a resident of Waterford Valley Apts.
Friendly staff, and community grounds maintained very well.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.