Check Availability(704) 612-7219(888) 458-3015(704) 612-7216
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
3 Bedroom Townhome in SouthPark starting at $1699.00 per month! Call for or email for details.
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Some Paid Utilities
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 60Pets Welcome! Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Patrol
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Gorgeous Apartment Home Renovations
- 24/7 Resident Portal
- Brand New State-of-the-Art 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Beautiful Saltwater Pool and 2 Smaller Pools
- Extra Large Liveable Floor Plans
- On-site Shopping Village with The Fresh Market
- SouthPark Location
- 24/7 Lease Online
- Close to Providence Day and Country Day Schools
- Plantation-Style Blinds
- Water Included Select Apartment Homes
- 80 Cable Channels Included in the Rent
- Locally Owned and Managed
- Exemplary Customer Service
- Communty Garden w/Raised Beds & Water Supply
- 3 Miles to Uptown
- Next door to Historic Cotswold
- 1 Mile to SouthPark Mall
- On CATS Busline
- Pet Friendly, Lots of Space for Walking the Pup!
- Transit Friendly
- Near Charlotte Country Day school
- Near Charlotte Latin & Charlotte Christian School
- Active Resident Social Calender
- Club House Available for Private Resident Socials
- State of the Art Cardio Fitness Center
- Very Large Business Center
Ratings & Reviews
107 Reviews for Strawberry Hill
Marsh Property is by far superior to excellent conditions of the apartment homes as well as the grounds and community ! The staff and leasing office is friendly and informative and very anxious to make sure the residents needs are met!
I have lived all over the east coast, including multiple cities in North Carolina. Strawberry Hill is BY FAR my favorite apartment complex. My neighbors are wonderful, the location is great, and the apartments are spacious and beautiful. The price is excellent considering the location, the safety, and the proximity to downtown and South Park. I would recommend Strawberry Hill to anyone looking to move in the Charlotte area.
Management is always cordial and available. Needs and requests are met in a timely, often prompt, and professional way. The units are immaculately prepared for a move-in, are clean and appearing new. The grounds are well groomed. Management is careful to advise via letter any security concerns that may arise. A policeman lives in the community and is introduced at the annual meeting that is held for residents and where Police Officers hand out materials, and lecture on safety measures..
Maintenance is prompt and polite,activities and neatness
Good value for the money with good sized rooms in the apartments and a good amount of storage. Sound transfer between units is minimal. Nice amenities and an effort on the part of management to make residents feel at home (e.g., Christmas/Holiday Party, Strawberry Hill Cares Team, etc.). One VERY STRONG Suggestion: Either expand the recycling centers or increase the frequency with which they are serviced. They are constantly overflowing, and it looks like a pigsty when that is the case.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From SouthPark Mall, go east on Fairview Road approximately 2 miles to the intersection of Fairview and Providence Roads. Turn left onto Providence Road (north) and go one block. Strawberry Hill is on your right.