Check Availability(704) 612-8111(888) 409-3745(704) 612-7417
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Garbage Disposal
- Weight restriction: 6060 lbs. 1 pet or 2 combined Weight Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Breed restrictions Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Spacious Garden & Townhome floorplans
- Large walk-in closets
- Washer/dryer connections
- Sparkling Pool
- Covered Picnic Area & Grilling Stations
- Microwaves (Phase II)
- Walk to Dilworth's East Blvd & Freedom Park
- Transit Friendly
- 0.5 Mile to Little Sugar Creek Greenway
- 1 Mile to South End
- 1 Mile to Carolinas Medical Center
- 1.5 Miles to Park Rd Shopping Ctr & Montford Dr.
- 2 Miles to Novant Health Medical Center
- 2 Miles to Uptown
- 2 Miles to Bank of America Stadium
- 2 miles to Scaleybark Light Rail Park & Ride
Ratings & Reviews
29 Reviews for Salem Village
Excellent apartment community. Quiet, well kept, and a wonderful location in Charlotte. Close to uptown and walking distance to many places including Freedom Park.
The staff are amazing and incredibly helpful. Marsh Properties is prompt to respond to any issues. They properties are well kept, especially when you consider the age of them.
love everything about it but we have had some insect problems. Probably just common to the area but roaches and centipedes are no fun
If there is a problem they are quick to respond.
So far we have had a great experience with Salem Village. The only complaint I have is that new carpet was not installed before we moved in. The prior tenant was either a smoker or had pets and the odor was very strong when we moved in.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call or visit our Leasing Office located at 215 Poindexter Drive, Charlotte, NC 28209.