- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- BRAND NEW! 24-hour wellness center
- BRAND NEW! Expansive clubroom with lounge
- Detached garages and storage available
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances*
- Wood-inspired plank flooring,foyer/kitchen/living*
- Contemporary "open concept" kitchen
- European-style cabinets with abundant storage
- Upgraded lighting*
- Granite countertops in kitchen & bath*
- Outdoor fire pit with gourmet kitchen
- 9-foot ceilings*
- Oversized under-mount kitchen sink*
- Bathrooms feature soaking tubs or standing shower
- Full-size Energy Star washer and dryer
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Two-inch blinds
- Tile tub and shower walls
- Ceiling fans
- Balconies/patios with private storage
- Wood burning fireplace*
- Built-in bookcases*
- Media room
- WiFi Enabled Co-work space
- Bark Park
- Car Care Center
- *Select Units
- Resort-style outdoor entertainment area w/ pool
- Dogs are welcome with proper immunizations. A picture of each pet is required along with vet records of immunizations prior to moving into your new home. Add $100 pet fee for additional pet. Pet rent is per pet per month. Dogs Allowed
- Cats are welcome with proper immunizations. A picture of each pet is required along with vet records of immunizations prior to moving into your new home. Add $100 pet fee for additional pet. Pet rent is per pet per month. Cats Allowed
- Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Rock Creek at Ballantyne Commons
Life is better here. Newest luxury apartments in sought after Ballantyne location. Enjoy gourmet kitchens with gorgeous granite countertops in kitchen AND bathroom- HUGE kitchen islands, large sinks. Sleek, European-style cabinetry, stunning wood plank flooring, and high-end stainless steel appliances. Washer/Dryer Included. Nine foot ceilings in every apartment home, up to 16 foot vaulted ceilings available! Plantation blinds, double vanity in master bathroom, garden soaking tubs and glass showers!
State-of-the-art fitness center featuring a yoga room with virtual trainer, TV's on every treadmill. Resort-style pool and hot tub open year round! Clubhouse featuring a media room and cyber cafe. And if that's not enough... Rock Creek is located directly across from Stonecrest Shopping Center at I-485 and Rea Rd! Target, Harris Teeter, Dean and Deluca are across the street! Close to Ballantyne Corporate Park.
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
21 Reviews for Rock Creek at Ballantyne Commons
For my area it is reasonably priced. It has all amenities I want. The staff are very friendly and helpful
Great staff to deal with!!! Other than the elephants that live above us and the extremely loud music most of the time, this place is a great value. Not super family friendly but a good place to live. Not a strong recommendation if you have small kids.
The staff have always been pleasant to work with and cater to the residents requests. The maintainence crew have always responded to concerns and in a timely manner.
Friendly staff and new building made it fantastic. The fitness center was great and far better than others. The pool and poolside features were impressive. Wish we were still there to enjoy them. Some of the older buildings were looking pretty worn and unkept- wood rot and needed pressure washing and paint. Landscapers left dead tree branches all over property and never picked them up.
Maintenance staff responds quickly. Office manager always greets me with a smile and she is ready to help. Most of the staff is very cordial and friendly.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Uptown Charlotte: Take I-77 South to I-485 East. Take the Rea Road exit (59). Turn right on Rea Road. Turn left on Piper Station Drive. Turn right on Spindletop Place into the community.
Or, take Highway 51/Pineville Matthews Road to Rea Road. Travel south on Rea and we're 2 miles on the left.