Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
1/2 a month free with a July or August move in!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Island Kitchens
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Weight restriction: 65Up to 2 pets. Dog weight limit is 65lbs Weight Restriction
- Call for details Breed Restriction
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Premium Granite with Undermount Stainless Sink
- Smooth Top Range with Built-in Microwave
- Sleek Wood-Like Plank Flooring in Living Areas
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room and Bedroom
- Full-Sized Washer and Dryer in Each Home
- Two-Inch Custom Blinds
- Spacious Closets
- Accent Barn Door
- Kitchen Pantry
- Movable Kitchen Island
- Unparalleded Uptown Skyline Views
- Breakfast Bar/Island
- Oversized Soaking Tub with Rain Shower Head
- Contemporary Track Lighting and Pendant Lighting
- Two-Tone Paint Schemes
- Five-Piece En Suite Bathroom
- Patio or Balcony
- Located in the Heart of Historic South End
- LYNX Light Rail Stop Adjacent to the Communtiy
- Environmentally Conscious Smoke-Free Buildings
- Conference Room with Flat Screen Television
- Three Gourmet Coffee Bars
- Wi-Fi Throughout Commons Areas
- Controlled Access Buildings with Elevator Service
- Interior, Climate Controlled Corridors
- Two Electric Car Charging Stations
- Valet Trash Service
- Complimentary Package Acceptance Service
- Walkability Score 89
- NEW: eLounge with Wi-Fi, Mac, and PC Options
- NEW: Pet Grooming Station
- COMING SOON: Pet Park
- COMING SOON: Additional Guest Surface Parking
- Recycling Program Available
- High Speed Internet Access Available
- Interactive Online Resident Services
- Responsive Staff Available for Emergencies
- Additional Storage Units Available
Park & Kingston
Located in the vibrant Historic South End, Park and Kingston is simply the most interesting place to live in Charlotte! From the area's roots in industry, the neighborhood on the Edge of Uptown Charlotte has a deep history in Charlotte's economic development. We are steps away from fabulous art galleries, micro-breweries, charming cafes and boutiques. Indulge yourself in one of our unique studio or one-bedroom apartment homes and experience the chic social element of the trendy South End neighborhood. With modern accommodations and premier amenities designed for work or play, socializing or relaxing, our community is designed to fit today's connected lifestyle. This is the perfect backdrop to the life you're looking for – call today to experience a whole new, contemporary, imaginative level of living. Discover Apartment Living at its Best at Park and Kingston!
Lease Terms: 3-12 months
Admin fee $300
App fee $100
Bell Apartment Living, a division of Bell Partners Inc., provides distinctive apartment communities that promote wellness and a well-rounded lifestyle for our residents. Spanning from the East Coast to Texas, Bell Apartment Living consists of over 200 apartment communities that offer comfort, convenience, impressive amenities, and superior service. Since its inception in 1976, Bell Partners Inc. has maintained a dedication for excellence, which is demonstrated at all of our Bell Apartment Living communities.
Our mission is to provide the best living experience for the people that count on us. Come home to Apartment Living At Its Best(SM) at a Bell Apartment Living community.
Ratings & Reviews
25 Reviews for Park & Kingston
Great staff, great location, and very well maintained community!
Enjoy living here.
Not a bad place to live. It's close to a few bars.
Not a bad place to live. It's close to a few bars.
The location is great for easy access to all basic needs and everything is in walking distance. It's great for single and couples to live in south end. Gym, pool and club room are easy access for all to enjoy.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
I-77 North, take Remount Rd, turn left on S. Tryon Street, then right on Park Avenue.
I-77 South, take Moorehead Street exit, then turn right on S. Tryon, left on Park Avenue.