Check Availability(704) 612-7254(888) 470-1239(704) 464-4836
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Gas Range
- Hardwood Flooring
- Loft Layout
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Sublets Allowed
- Deposit: 400+ $200 per additional pet, and $15 monthly pet rent Call for Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Individual Leases
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Sleek Wood-Like Plank Flooring
- Cozy Gas Fireplace
- Coat Closet
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- USB Charging Station
- Built in Bookcase and Space Saving Nook
- Garden Steeping Bathtub
- Ceiling Fan
- Linen Closet
- Espresso or Maple Kitchen Cabinetry
- A Range of Spacious Well Appointed Floor Plans
- Brushed Nickel Fixtures
- Personal Patio or Balcony
- Roommate-Style Floor Plan
- Spacious Oversized Closets
- Interactive Online Resident Services
- Responsive Staff Available for Emergencies
- Complimentary Package Acceptance Service
- Java Stop and Lounging Area w/ Media in Clubhouse
- Gated Vehicle Entry w/ Card Access
- On-site Fully Equipped Fitness Studio w/Cardio
- Detached and Attached Garages Available
- Picnic Areas
- Convenient Pet Stations Throughout the Community
- Covered Car Care Center with Complimentary Vacuum
- Complimentary WI-FI in Clubhouse and Pool Area
- High Speed Internet Access Available
Ratings & Reviews
10 Reviews for Northlake Apartments
Northlake Apartments is an excellent diverse community to live in.
I absolutely love staying in Northlake Apartments and would recommend anyone staying here! There is a floorplan to meet everyone��??s need. The staff is nice, professional at all times and truly know their residents. The maintenance team is very proactive in resolving your issues. They are very friendly, responsive and the phone system for knowing who is coming to your place for a middle of the night emergency is AWESOME for a single female living by herself. Any community that takes the time to ask if you have any maintenance issues or help prepare your place prior to company during a major holiday receives three thumbs up in my book!
Staff is Great
Property manager is always willing to help.
I can print in color in the business center.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Uptown, take I-77 North to W.T. Harris Blvd. Exit 18. Continue 3 miles and we are on the right.