Check Availability(704) 612-7328(888) 903-9358(704) 464-4982
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Come check out the new Elevation Brandermier!
Special $839 price when you move in before April 10th!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Call or click Activate Coupon
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- 1st pet $400, & $200 for 2nd pet. $15 monthly pet rent/per pet. 2 pet max. Pets Accepted
- Weight restriction: 70Combined weight Weight Restriction
- Call for details Breed Restriction
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Basketball Court(s)
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Controlled Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- On Site Patrol
- Pet Friendly
- Espresso, White or Maple Kitchen Cabinetry
- Breakfast and Conversation Bar
- Brushed Nickel Fixtures
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Roommate Style Floor Plan
- Spacious Oversized Closets
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer Connections
- Coat Closet
- Linen Closet
- Ceiling Fan
- Wood or Pond View
- Large Kitchen Pantry
- USB Charging Station
- Additional Exterior Storage
- Cozy Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Sleek Wood-Like Plank Flooring
- Business Resource Center
- Resident Clubhouse w/WI-FI
- Gourmet Coffee Bar
- 24-Hour Fully Equipped Fitness Studio w/Cardio
- 24-Hour Clothes Care Center
- Outdoor Lighted Sports Court
- Community Walking Trail Around Lake
- Childrens Play Area
- Picnic Areas w/Charcoal Grills
- High Speed Internet Access Available
- Interactive Online Resident Services
- Responsive Staff Available for Emergencies
- Convenient Pet Stations Throughout the Community
Ratings & Reviews
5 Reviews for Harris Pond
We're happy with the fact that Harris Pond allows our 70lb lab collie mix to live here, which is the main reason we chose this apartment complex. Finding an apartment we could afford that would also allow our dog was a struggle and we were getting worried we would have no where to go until we found Harris Pond. Our dog is our family fur baby and if he couldn't be here, we wouldn't be here. Thank you Harris Pond for making your complex so dog friendly.
Good management. Grounds are maintained. Friendly neighborhood. Maintenance are handled promptly. Its a gated community and feel safe. Overall, excellent place to reside.
Harris Pond is a safe, clean and quiet residential community with good amenities and a great location near the university area in Charlotte.
My favorite feature is the wood burning fireplace! Very close to work, so very convenient
Location to work is a positive
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-85: Harris Boulevard exit west. Harris Pond is 2.5 miles on the right.
From US 29: North to Harris Boulevard, turn left at University Place and pass IBM and Mallard Creek Road. Harris Pond will be 0.5 miles on the right.
From I-77: Take exit 18, go East. We are approximately 3 miles on the left.