- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Complimentary loaner cruising bikes
- Premium unit features
- Wooded views
- Cardio fitness room
- ACH and credit card payments accepted
- Complimentary DVD library
- Vehicle care center
- Preferred Employer Program Available
- Gas and charcoal grills with picnic area
- Garden style bathtubs
- Upgraded finishes*
- Open kitchen designs
- Custom paint finishes in each apartment home
- Nine-foot ceilings with crown molding
- *In select units
- Tile foyers
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Cheswyck at Ballantyne apartments is an inviting, pet-friendly property. Dogs and cats are most welcome with some restrictions: * Two pet limit, full grown maximum weight of 35 lbs. for each pet. Pets must be house-broken and properly inoculated. Breed restrictions include but are not limited to: Akita, Husky, Chow, Pit Bull, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Elkhound, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Wolf Breeds. Only one non-refundable fee for 1 or 2 pets of $300 due at mo Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Cheswyck At Ballantyne
Cheswyck at Ballantyne offers its residents a luxurious country club atmosphere with rolling hills and beautiful landscaping. Excellence in exterior and interior design, a sophisticated approach to detail and superior management practices are a winning combination at Cheswyck at Ballantyne. When you live in our community, you'll enjoy the convenience of an exclusive address, located near I-485, with easy access to the area's finest schools, malls, restaurants and the central business district.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
35 Reviews for Cheswyck At Ballantyne
I love my little apartment. The pool is always clean and it's great having tennis courts so close. Any time I've ever needed maintenance work it has been taken care of immediately, and even on the weekend when my heat was not working a guy came out to fix it within a couple of hours. The office staff is friendly, and overall it has just been a great experience to live there for two years.
Lived there for 10+ years. Not one complaint!
For my family Cheswyck was the first apartment here in USA. It was safe and fun time there in cheswyck. My son got many friends. Its value for money and Office staff were very helpful.
Gated, quiet, excellent staff and maintenance, good security, close to shops, restaurants and Inter-State Highways
Outstanding exterior maintenance in both landscaping and structural. Professional office staff, including leasing agents who still maintain a respectful dress code and businesslike demeanor. That's a huge plus in this day and age of sloppy attire and inability to speak coherently. Another factor: Drainage is fantastic, even under the pressure of heavy rains. You barely can locate a puddle at any time here.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From Uptown Charlotte, take I-77 South to I-485 East to Exit 61, Johnston Road. Turn right on Ballantyne Commons Parkway. We are one mile on the right.