- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Internet Included
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Newly Redesigned Interiors*
- Open-Concept Living Areas w/Oversized Windows
- Sleek Wood-Like Plank Flooring in Living Areas*
- Culinary Kitchen with Shaker-Style Cabinetry
- Subway Tile Backsplash*
- Breakfast and Conversation Bar
- Smooth Top Range with Built-in Microwave*
- Tennis court
- Monitored alarms included
- Vaulted ceilings w/fans *select homes only
- Cozy Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Step-Down Living Room
- Vaulted Ceiling in Living Room*
- Ceiling Fan in Living Room*
- Full-Sized Washer and Dryer in Each Home
- Two-Tone Paint Schemes*
- Spacious Closets
- Two-Inch Custom Blinds*
- USB Charging Station*
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Premier South Park Location
- Upscale Shopping just Minutes Away
- Uniquely Landscaped Community
- **Revamped Resident Clubhouse
- **eLounge and Coffee Bar
- Two Pools with Expansive Tanning Deck
- Poolside Outdoor Entertainment Kitchen
- **Fully-Equipped Cardio Common Area
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Basketball Court
- **Communal Leash Free Pet Park with Sitting Area
- 11 Convenient Pet Stations
- Four Picnic Areas with Charcoal Grill and Table
- Private Garages Available
- Recycling Program Available
- Interactive Online Resident Services
- Bundled Spectrum Cable
- Responsive Staff Available for Emergencies
- Nationwide Transfer Program (15 States)
- Complementary Package Acceptance Service
- *In Select Homes
- **COMING SOON NEW
- We are pleased to accept cats and dogs. Max 2 Pets per Apartment Home. Max 75 lb Weight Limit. $350 Pet Fee for the 1st Pet & $150 for the 2nd Pet. $30 Monthly Pet Rent. The following non-traditional pets ARE allowed: turtles, non-poisonous frogs, domestic hamsters, hermit crabs, gerbils, small domesticated birds, and domestic fish. Fees for these non-traditional acceptable pets may vary if applicable. Pets Accepted
- Unless used as an assistance animal, restricted dog breeds are NOT allowed. Restricted breeds include the following: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Wolf Hybrid, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, and St. Bernard and all "mixes" of the above breeds. Snakes, spiders, ferrets and iguanas are NOT allowed due to liability reasons. Breed Restriction
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Admin and App. Fees only $99
Newly Renovated Units and Upgraded Amenities Coming Soon!
Take advantage of this fantastic offer today!
Cameron SouthPark sets the standard for hassle-free living in Charlotte's prestigious South Park neighborhood. Surrounding the South Park Mall and nestled on over 37 acres, Cameron SouthPark is located on land that was formerly a family farm owned by North Carolina Governor Cameron Morrison. Residents can enjoy easy access to large employers of Charlotte and the Ballantyne Corporate Park including Bank of America, Carolinas HealthCare System, Duke Energy, and Nucor Steel; retail centers such as South Park Mall, Carolina Place, or Specialty Shops on the Park. Easy access to watch the Wells Fargo PGA Championship at Quail Hollow Country Club is at your fingertips. You can also hop over to the Harris YMCA, play a round of gold at TPC Piper Glen, or visit Lake Wylie for a quick getaway.
Cameron SouthPark is located just 20 minutes from Uptown Charlotte, 10 minutes from I-77, and less than four miles from the Tyvola Light Rail Station making any travel a breeze. Sports fans can enjoy watching the NFL's Carolina Panthers play at the Bank of America Stadium; NBA Charlotte Hornets compete, or watch a Knights Baseball game at BB&T Stadium.
More than anything, Cameron SouthPark means a higher standard of living. Offering garden-style one and two bedroom apartment homes, The Cameron SouthPark provides luxury living through its spacious and well-appointed features including over-sized bedrooms, step down living rooms, separate dining room areas and private decks with spectacular views. Our newly redesigned interiors offer sleek wood-like plank flooring, black appliances, and quartz countertops.
Our first class amenities include two resort style swimming pools with a generous sundeck, tennis court, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Your four legged companion can run and play in our community leash-free pet park. Discover Apartment Living At Its Best and schedule your private tour of Cameron SouthPark today!
Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
Ratings & Reviews
4 Reviews for Cameron SouthPark
I love live here
Things are a more efficient since Bell bought property.
Although my apartment was not move in ready the maintenance men have been very open and honest about the repairs to my apartment getting done in a timely manner! They are the BEST maintenance professionals I have come across in a long time and I've lived all over Charlotte! Great team of workers!!
The location is great. The new people at the leasing office here are nice and helpful. But that doesn't change the facts. I never got an email informing me of any maintenance people coming to my place. Not only that, the man starts turning the key he has, at my door, before even knocking on my door? I yelled hey! Stop! Then he starts to knock! Train your staff. Please.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Bell Apartment Living, a division of Bell Partners Inc., provides distinctive apartment communities that promote wellness and a well-rounded lifestyle for our residents. Spanning from the East Coast to Texas, Bell Apartment Living consists of over 200 apartment communities that offer comfort, convenience, impressive amenities, and superior service. Since its inception in 1976, Bell Partners Inc. has maintained a dedication for excellence, which is demonstrated at all of our Bell Apartment Living communities.
Our mission is to provide the best living experience for the people that count on us. Come home to Apartment Living At Its Best(SM) at a Bell Apartment Living community.