- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Beautifully landscaped with English garden ...
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Controlled access elevators
- Rooftop terrace with Wi-Fi, fireplace, and TV
- Near dining, shopping and entertainment
- Fitness Center
- 24hr. Emergency maintenance
- Covered garage parking
- Sundeck with outdoor shower and grills
- Online Rent Payments
- Recycling program
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Walk to Freedom and Latta Parks
- Views of Uptown
- Valet Waste front door trash service
- Walking distance to East Boulevard
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown, maximum combined weight limit of 85 pounds. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Located in Historic Dilworth, and neighboring South End, Camden Dilworth offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with a coveted address minutes from Uptown Charlotte, NC. Our apartments are just 2 blocks from the exciting shopping and dining options on East Blvd. You can even walk to Harris Teeter! Camden Dilworth offers great amenities like a 24-hour fitness center and rooftop terrace with outdoor fireplace. Camden Dilworth apartments feature granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and conveniences like WiFi and cable package, and washer and dryer. We're pet-friendly and walking distance to Freedom and Latta Park making it easy for your pet to get exercise. Enjoy the comfort of an upgraded apartment home set amid Charlotte's historic Dilworth neighborhood. We are nestled between SouthPark and Uptown, which puts the best Charlotte has to offer right at your fingertips! Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From I-77 South: Take I-277 South. Exit 2A/Kenilworth Avenue/3rd/4th Street. Turn right on Kenilworth Avenue. The community is located approximately one mile down on the left.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.