- Garden Tub
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Volleyball and tennis courts
- Salt water pool
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Resident social events
- Bark park
- Near Ballantyne Village and Stonecrest
- Convenient to I-485
- MyCamden.com, a resident social site
- Online Rent Payments
- Valet waste front door trash service
- Smoke-free environment
- BBQ grilling stations
- Wi-Fi hot spots
- Car care center
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, and a full-grown, maximum combined weight limit of 65 pounds. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Camden Ballantyne defines suburban splendor! Our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes offer upgrades for those with impeccable taste. Stainless steel appliances, upgraded cabinets, aged walnut plank flooring, designer lighting and full size washer and dryer are just a few of the spectacular reasons to call Camden Ballantyne home. When it comes to relaxing, our community offers resort quality amenities including a spectacular pool, volleyball court, bi-level fitness studio, Wi-Fi hotspots, and more! Perfectly situated in the heart of Ballantyne you will have easy access to 1 Ballantyne Village, the shops at St1crest, the area's best schools and I-485. Please note that all floor plan availabilty is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From Interstate 77Take I-485 east to Exit 61. Go south on Highway 521. Turn left on Ballantyne Commons Parkway. The community is located approximately 1/4 mile down on the right.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.