Life is a journey, start here! Tucked away in a natural setting, but yet 1 mile from Northlake Mall!
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Sq Ft:1274
- Rent:$1184-$1200 / mo
- Deposit:Please Call
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From Uptown Charlotte, travel north on I-77 to exit 18. Take a left off the exit ramp and head west .5 miles on W.T. Harris Boulevard. Just past Northlake Mall and Perimeter Park, turn left at the corner of W.T. Harris Boulevard and Reames Road. Travel just 1 mile on Reames Road, Auston Woods is the gated community on the left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- Green Community
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Controlled Access
- Recreation Room
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Corporate Billing Available
- Breed Restriction$350 non-refundable pet fee for one pet
- Pets Accepted$500 non-refundable pet fee for two pets
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Gated Entry/ Controlled Amenity Access
- Retreat-like setting
- Activity Center with Billards/Game Room/Volleyball
- Close to Uptown, University Area and Lake Norman
- Large inviting floor plans, some with sun rooms*
- White-on-white kitchen and bath cabinetry
- Nine-foot ceilings/crown molding
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Expansive oversized closets
- Garden Tubs in select apartment homes
- Garages available
- Privately Owned and Developed
- Dog Park
- Swimming pool with wireless internet access
- Beautiful outdoor cabanas with grilling stations
- Interactive club room with billiards table
- Executive Business Center w/Conference Facilities
- High-speed Internet access
- 2 Car care centers
- Larger pets welcome
- Free washer/dryer included in select apartments
- Signature HHHunt kitchens with GE appliances
- Private Entries available in select apartments
- Built-in Microwaves
- 2-inch plantation blinds available in select homes
- Concierge services
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Interactive club room with billiards table
- Full-size washer/dryer included
- Pilates/stretching room connected to the fitness c
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
82 Reviews for Auston Woods Apartment Homes
The office staff knows me personally, and greets my by name whenever I am in the office. I feel valued by them. The apartment complex is safe and maintained well. I appreciate having a gate and and off duty police officer watch the complex from time to time. This area is not unsafe, but the added precautions make me feel even safer. The pools and fitness centers are clean and up-to-date. I love the appearance of the complex and what it has to offer. We have been extremely happy living here
The management team has been excellent from when we initially came to look at apartments, to the lease signing day, to move in day, and to now (which is 3 months in). The maintenance team is awesome, they will come to help quickly even if it is something minor (like in our case, a light switch plate being cracked). The grounds maintenance is nothing short of awesome, the place is very well kept. I can honestly say that my husband and I LOVE our home.
We were totally satisfied w/our two year stay at the Auston Woods Apts. We enjoyed working w/the people in the front office, the maintenance staff that we met at the recreational facilities, the maintenance staff that occasionally came to our apt were all friendly and very professional.
The only thing I think could be changed would be to have the carpets cleaned when we signed our lease for the second year.
We feel we were very fortunate to have had this apt complex recommended to us.
We have lived here for years now and consider it home. The employees are great and we love the location and amenities.
I love living at Auston Woods. The staff is friendly. Maintenance is always great.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Auston Woods Apartment Homes35.341100,-80.8585005301 Roundstone Way, Charlotte, North Carolina 28216Auston Woods Apartment Homes
Life is a journey. Start here. Close to everything, yet far from ordinary. Auston Woods is redefining what a luxury apartment home can be. Our gated community is tucked away in a natural setting, yet only one mile from Northlake Mall, minutes from I-77 and I-485! We are a short drive from Uptown and the Lake Norman area. Serenity has never been more convenient. Our unique apartment homes at Auston Woods combine convenience, comfort and technology for today's lifestyle. Our beautiful interiors are designed to optimize the way you live, work and play. Visit our Interactive Clubhouse with Billards Room you have to see to believe. Visit us soon and experience the true bliss of apartment living.
|Other:||Call for hours|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM to 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
Lease Terms: 3-15 month leases available
HH Hunt builds communities where people want to live, work, and play. HH Hunt prides itself on being in the forefront of market changes--anticipating needs, meeting challenges and managing successfully to enhance cash flow. Superb leadership, business acumen and the vision to keep objectives in sight has held the Company in good stead.