Floor Plans & Pricing
- Manning Furnished Corporate
- Sq Ft:1060
- Graham (Handicapped Accessible)
- Sq Ft:1060
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Map & Directions
From I-40, take exit 270, US 15-501 towards Chapel Hill. Turn right onto Sage Rd. and community is 2/10 of a mile on left.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Sublets Allowed
- University Shuttle Service
- Weight RestrictionWeight restriction: 6060 lb. combined weight limit
- Breed RestrictionNo Aggressive Breeds-Contact us for more information
- Call for Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Corporate Suites Monthly Available
- Fully furnished, short term rental available
- Fully renovated and partially renovated units
- All Utilitities Paid Package Available
- New appliances in all units!
- One of Chapel Hill's BEST Finds
- Full-size W/D in every home
- Newly renovated clubhouse
- Newly Renovated Exteriors!!!
- Located on the CL and D bus line
- Convenient to 15-501, I-40, Franklin St
- Convenient to UNC, Duke, and RTP
- Near Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Pond and Wooded Views Available
- Pets welcome up to 60 lbs. We love pets!
- Generous Closet Space
- Wireless Internet at clubhouse and pool
- Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Picnic Areas with gas or charcoal grills
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Oversized Balconies/Terraces
- 9' Ceilings
- A/C in all Apartment Homes
- Cozy Wood Burning Fireplaces
What are Certified Ratings?
These are ratings based on residents who live at the property and have completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Residents are invited to participate in the satisfaction survey via a list of email addresses* submitted by the property and independently certified and administered by a third party market research firm.
Because reviews on Apartment Guide are from Certified Residents and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
* Email list administration is managed by an independent market research firm, not Apartment Guide
Value for the Money
20 Reviews for Sagebrook of Chapel Hill
Excellent location. Quiet neighborhood. Helpful office staff. Great apartment that was recently updated. Nice mix of friendly residents. Pet-friendly.
the people in charge are responsive and nice, the location is great and the apts are nice.
Thank you for your recognition of our staff here at Sagebrook of Chapel Hill! Your five-star rating means a lot to us, and we hope you'll continue coming to us whenever we can assist in the future.
Its convenient to the Interstate and also to the Chapel Hill bus system. The management team is always available if you need any assistance. It is also quiet, and plenty of parking spaces. The apartments are also well maintained.
Thank you for providing us with such a positive account of your time at Sagebrook of Chapel Hill. The fact that management has impacted your five-star rating means a lot to us, and hearing that community maintenance and our location have been positive as well is great to hear! Please don't hesitate to let us know in person if we can do anything to further enhance your experience in the future.
I feel safe here.It is a quiet community. If any problems arise, the staff addresses it right away. Maintenance fixes any issue almost immediately.
Sagebrook is reasonably priced and the management has been very responsive.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Sagebrook of Chapel Hill35.947500,-79.016400103 Melville Loop, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514Sagebrook of Chapel Hill
One of Chapel Hill's Best Finds! Sagebrook of Chapel Hill offers a unique and peaceful setting with a location convenient to I-40, 15-501, Franklin Street, UNC, Duke, UNC Hospitals, Duke Hospital and RTP. Our apartment homes offer spacious floorplans with all the amenities needed in today's fast paced world. Call today for the best value in Chapel Hill.
Ask us about our all-inclusive short term rentals!!!
|Other:||Schedule an appointment TODAY for a Custom Price Quote!|
|Sunday:||01:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Monday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM to 05:30 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM to 05:00 PM|
3-13 month leases are available
Short term leases available for corporate units.
Professionally managed by King Properties, Inc.