Check Availability(919) 238-3520(888) 773-5471(919) 636-5282
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Disability Access
- Furnished Available
- Short Term Available
- Sublets Allowed
- University Shuttle Service
- Weight restriction: 6060 lb. combined weight limit Weight Restriction
- No Aggressive Breeds-Contact us for more information Breed Restriction
- Call for Policy
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Corporate Suites Monthly Available
- Fully furnished, short term rental available
- Fully renovated and partially renovated units
- All Utilitities Paid Package Available
- New appliances in all units!
- One of Chapel Hill's BEST Finds
- Full-size W/D in every home
- Newly renovated clubhouse
- Newly Renovated Exteriors!!!
- Located on the CL and D bus line
- Convenient to 15-501, I-40, Franklin St
- Convenient to UNC, Duke, and RTP
- Near Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Pond and Wooded Views Available
- Pets welcome up to 60 lbs. We love pets!
- Generous Closet Space
- Wireless Internet at clubhouse and pool
- Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Picnic Areas with gas or charcoal grills
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Oversized Balconies/Terraces
- 9' Ceilings
- A/C in all Apartment Homes
- Cozy Wood Burning Fireplaces
Ratings & Reviews
20 Reviews for Sagebrook of Chapel Hill
Excellent location. Quiet neighborhood. Helpful office staff. Great apartment that was recently updated. Nice mix of friendly residents. Pet-friendly.
the people in charge are responsive and nice, the location is great and the apts are nice.
Its convenient to the Interstate and also to the Chapel Hill bus system. The management team is always available if you need any assistance. It is also quiet, and plenty of parking spaces. The apartments are also well maintained.
I feel safe here.It is a quiet community. If any problems arise, the staff addresses it right away. Maintenance fixes any issue almost immediately.
Sagebrook is reasonably priced and the management has been very responsive.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From I-40, take exit 270, US 15-501 towards Chapel Hill. Turn right onto Sage Rd. and community is 2/10 of a mile on left.